Favorite One Drop?

I’ve said it before but - I got a MM Classic free from One Drop because they’re awesome dudes. I still spent $135 of my own money to buy a Collector’s Edition (and I don’t have that much spare cash to spend on yo-yos). It’s THAT good.

1. Cascade
  2. Gradient
  3. Benchmark V

Rally. It has seriously garnered the most play out of all my One Drop throws.

Mine would be the Yelets.

No, the Dang.

Actually, the Summit.

Hmmm, maybe the Markmont Next.

But then again, there is the Cascade.

I do use my Markmont Classic quite a bit.

The Benchmarks are pretty killer to.

Yes, I love One Drop, what was the question again? ;D

I have played many yoyos I just don’t like that one. Doesn’t make me a newb or not haha just means i don’t like that yoyo.

gradient, cascade, dietz

I am glad that you caught on that my comment was all in good fun. It is no problem if you don’t like a certain yo-yo. i have said it before and I will say it again, the great thing about a company such as One Drop is that they have such wide array of designs that fit pretty much whatever a player is looking for. All they need to do is introduce a looper and a 4A design and they pretty much have the entire community covered.

1 Like

Well, obviously for me it’s the Burnside. Love, love, love that throw.

But the Summit and 2013 Benchmark H were also a couple amazing designs too. I wish I never sold my Summit. But the girl that I sold it to was so happy, it made it worth it. If anyone sees a yellow one for sale, let me know. ;D

I’ll give the Chik and Sakura SE some love, but honestly so many great ones. I’ve had about 15 different ODs over time

Sovereign! But not because it plays the best. I just love the feel of titanium.

I love all of mine. It is hard to pick one that plays the best because 100% of the time any flaws in play are my fault.