Favorite Kicks/Collection

Are there any other sneakerheads on here?? Haven’t really seen anything on the topic. Anyone got any cool/rare Dunks or Jordan’s or anything? I have 30+ pairs but nothing crazy. Mostly Vans, Chucks and Nike lol

5 Likes

Have a couple pairs of the Gundam dunks. That’s probably the only “hype” thing I have.

3 Likes

You got both the black and white then? :fire:

1 Like

Yup. Had an extra pair for a while, but sold that.

1 Like

The last pair of cool guy sneakers I ever bought were my Lebron 15’s. I’ve tore through every other Jordan or what have you fairly quickly but these darn Lebrons won’t give up. I’ll commend them for that. My only other sneakers are SOM and SAS so I’m the opposite of a sneaker head lol. Now if you wanna talk boots, then we can talk boots…

2 Likes

Jordan 4 raptors… I think they cost me like $300 and a couple pair of 1s… they all look rough compared to when I bought them. I don’t think they’re the best investment the older I get :sweat_smile:. Half the time I be wearing crocs anyway cuz I’m a bum I guess :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I have boots as well! Casual, dressier, cowboy you name it

1 Like

Crocs for life! Have a few pairs of those as well lol, yeah they’re really not unless you keep them in a box forever. I like to wear my shoes

1 Like

I don’t regret my purchase I will say that. But def a young guy’s purchase. After having a kid I’m dad mode half the time I’m wearing mismatched crocs around the house and yard now :sweat_smile:. If I’d have seen myself 6 years ago I’d have been shaking my head haha. I guess I’ll clean up my raptors today now that I think of it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hah I got super wide feet and can’t fit none of the nice sneakers…legit gotta wear the sneakers made for old diabetics! It sucks but I got like 3 more months of flip flops woo!

4 Likes

pretty big sneakerhead here. one of my most favorite pairs in my collection are the ambush dunk highs, the black/white ones and the royal ones. other favorites down the totem pole are a ma maniere 1s, 3s, 4s, union 4 taupe hazes, L&F 1s, reimagined 3s, CLOT AM1 solar red. yeezys have taken a backseat lately, but i have a closet full of og 350 v2s lol.

oh and i forgot to mention my NBs, reminded by @mistakenbigfoot 's post below; protection pack 2002r lunar new year and rain cloud, kith 993 peyote/slate grey, palace 991 pink/purple/black pair, and of course an all grey 990v6

1 Like

I have wide, flat feet. Highly recommend the New Balance 990’s in a wide size. The V5 and V6 look very cool imo. Most comfortable shoes I own, I like the v5 better tho.

7 Likes

Funny how that happens isn’t it?? :rofl:

I have actually sunken to slip on’s. Always. :pensive:

1 Like

Yo feel free to post pics of some of those when you got the time! :fire:

1 Like

Crocs are the best. I love just hosing them off and then continuing on with my day.

Love my momofuku dunks!

2 Likes

Joe with the fire yoyo collection and Dunks

1 Like

I have a lot of slip on vans/crocs etc. Theyre the best in the summer

1 Like

here’s a few photos of the ones i mentioned! the yeezys mentioned are all boxed up and crammed at the top of one of my bedroom closets lol. the rest of my sneaker collection is boxed up and stored in my master closet, theyre a pain to get out so they stay there

8 Likes