Favorite Childhood Movies?

We all have them, those movies that we were obsessed with as little kid and absolutely loved. What were some of yours?

The two that really stood out to me were Lion King, and Balto.
Go figure that at the young age of 6-7, I was into animal stuff even then.
Lion King 2 was also super fun, although the original will always have a special place in my heart.

So, roo?

Haru

Space Jam.

Cool Runnings

1 Like

Small soldiers

http://images.moviepostershop.com/the-little-engine-that-could-movie-poster-1991-1020235018.jpg

This movie was my whole existence when I was like 5… I watched it every day without fail. I think Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson should watch it and learn a thing or two about making REAL movies.

We watched this in Pre-Algebra years ago for some reason.

Blade

The borrowers, small soldiers, fox and the hound, space jam, might morphin power rangers, other ones I can’t think of

The Country Bears. I used to beg to watch that almost every night. Still one of my favorites.

Jungle book, fox and the hound, teenage mutant ninja turtles, and any power ranger specials that came out on VHS.

Balto, nice!!!
The Pebble and the Penguin
Thumbelina
A Goofy Movie
Mulan
Princess Bride

finding nemo.

Saw 1

Monsters inc.

The Dark Crystal
The Labyrinth
The Neverending Story
Star Wars
Ninja Turtles

All these!

Also, Goonies and Flash Gordon. :smiley: And too many Ninja and Kung-Fu movies to name.

Lion King and Aladdin

Lion king, hands down

Lion king and tarzan

my favorite movies were from when I was little were
toy story
Toy story 2
Monsters Inc
Cinderella
Snow white
Some barbie movie I can’t remember right now

Yah those were what I remembered watching especially toy sorry 2 I remember we used to watch the intro to it over and over again!