frozen

Did anyone see frozen? I did and would rate it 8/10
What is your favorite song and what would you rate it
My favorite song was “let it go”
Thanks
Ag yoyo

Haven’t seen it yet, but I really want to.

I really lied frozen I Rat it 10/10 Its my Favorite animated movie From disney
My favorite song was “Let it Go” aswell

Temp dropped 50 deg over nite and another 12 today. Yesterday it was an unseasonably warm 48 deg. F. in the afternoon. This morning it was -2. Tonite on the way home it was -12. Oh yeah, we went to see frozen.

1 Like

LOL

There is a little girl singing it on youtube in a baby voice :slight_smile:
It is intresting :slight_smile: :smiley:

Frozen is my third favorite animated movie ATM. Story line wise it was on par with tangled but it’s music was so out place that it really annoyed be. The first song in frozen (the chanting like one) was completely different than “Do You Want to Build a Snowman”. In Tangled all the music worked well together. I give it an 8/10 just for that reason.

Btw my top three favorite animated movies go:
1.How To Train Your Dragon
2.Tangled
3.Frozen

Dreamworks… Still tops Disney, even on drAwesomes list XD

but yeah, I haven’t seen it. I heard it wasn’t really funny, and a musical… (I don’t really like them, so… Yeah…)

But, I may see it if it comes on Netflix. Or maybe redbox.

I usually dont like musicals either but for some reason I really liked frozen probably because

it was a comedy, Action adventure ,animation ,Children and family ,thriller ,musicle

Those were the tags on the movie when I was looking at it

My mom kinda dragged me to go see it and I thought it was ok

It definitely isn’t my kind of movie but it was a lot better than I expected it to be

Frozen changed the way I look at life.

Just went to see Frozen. Pretty dang good. It’s up there in my favorite animated movies.

1. Tangled
  2. Frozen
  3. How to Train your Dragon
  4. Monsters, Inc.
  5. Shrek or Ratatouille

Really liked Let it Go also.

I was really impressed as the trailers made it look extremely childish with the kind of cheap humor. It really was good though and I would rate it a 9.4/10. Though I understand that there is a time restriction, a bit more character development was due in my opinion. The animation was near perfect, however, so that made me happy. Soundtrack to me was well done, and the content was very original (except maybe the plot).

Favorite song was let it go of course.
Btw did you guys wait until the end of the credits for the bonus scene!

nope I did not know :frowning:

Hans disappointed me so much. I was quite upset.
And I loved when Elsa created that Ice Castle! It was so beautiful and a lovely movie.
Also
“Oh, I’ve been impaled!”

No I didnt know there was an after the credits scene

OH MY GOSH THAT SCENE WAS GREAT

Oh my Gosh whoever animated and designed that ice castle did amazing. I was in awe of how they did.

Well I looked up the end credit scene on youtube and it was kinda funny

Indeed! Goodness. And the beginning when the sisters are playing with Elsa’s magic. Beautiful scene. Until the frozen head ofc.