frozen

Yea the animation for that was very well done same with the Ice palace

Tangled is the best

I watched it yesterday and I now have “let it go” on loop while I’m doing my school stuff. Help :’(

But it was a really well animated movie and the soundtrack is rally enjoyable.

PS Olaf may be tied for my favorite minor Disney character with MO

Yea Right after I Bought “let it go” I listened to it over and over aswell

Still listening to it

Is that a question?
Anyways

Im not listening to “let it go” as much anymore but I still listen to it atleast once a day if not twice (well atleast on most days some days I dont have time to listen to music at all) But every time I turn on my Ipod I listen to it atleast once

And if I dont have time to turn on my Ipod Ill sometimes sing it to my self

I’m still listening to it. I’m really worried for my well being at this point

In case you didn’t know the plot was based of Hans Christian Andersen’s The Snow Queen.

Personally I felt that the music worked together with the story a lot better than Tangled, nothing seemed out of place or random to me. However I felt like the songs were a bit random in Tangled.

Just make a new BST thread.

I meant is was original and creative the way they portrayed the story. I know it was based off a novel :stuck_out_tongue:

My girlfriend dragged me to it, but I ended up loving it!

Favorite song: “First time in Forever”

I’d like to see it. I love all kinds of animated films. We watched “Beauty and the Beast” for family movie night this weekend. If you don’t have that one or Aladdin in your list (or both!) I question your taste. :wink:

I was in them both. Beauty and the beast twice. (On stage) and of course ive seen the movies countless times. Liom king used to be my favorite disney movie, but then I saw Brave and loved it… Possibly even more then lion king.

I haven’t seen it yet, but everybody i know loved it… but that’s what they said about tangled, which I thought was uninteresting and superficial.

On a side note, talking about animated movies reminds me I have to watch “The Iron Giant” again…

I like Iron giant more than lion king and brave.

I didnt like tangled either.

Iron Giant… Soooooo gooooood. My 4-yo loved it, too.

I just saw it. I think I cried through most of it. It was brilliant. The music was perfect. I give it a 10/10. Best movie I have ever seen. Let it Go is now my favorite overall song.

Watching it not tomorrow but the following Friday with my 4-yo who LOVES it. Looking forward to it!

In the meantime, we went to see Mr. Peabody and Sherman… it was SO much better than I thought it would be! Really good movie, that one.

Hmm… nice list. Mine goes:

1. Frozen
  2. Monsters University
  3. Wall-E
  4. Madagascar 3
  5. KungFu Panda 2