frozen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeVomWiDYvk

Too much reverb and his voice ain’t no Ellie Goulding or whatever. :wink: Still well done in terms of emulating the lyrical style.

These are the best ever. EVER

I just this movie for the first time, and I gotta say… I didn’t like it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I thought it was beautiful.

While we’re on the subject of “Let it Go”, which version do you all like better; Idina Menzel from the movie, or the Demi Lovato (did I spell that right?)?

I say Idina Menzel’s was much better. DL’s seemed a lot more forced.

I like Idina Menzal’s cersion

Has anybody else noticed Rapunzel and Flynn from Tangled make a secret special appearance in the movie?

No. I’ve seen Frozen like 5 times so I’m suprised I haven’t noticed. But I only saw Tangled once so mabe I just didn’t recognize them.

During “First Time in Forever” when Anna leaves the gates and the view switches over to the front of her, Rapunzel and Flynn slip in on the left-hand side. Really hard to see.

Yeah, I noticed it in the comments section when I was watching the clip on youtube.
It’s at 2:59 and Rapunzel has short brown hair too, so if your not used to that it makes it even harder to see.

I still don’t see it but like I said I only saw Tangled once so I probably don’t recognize them

Remember her hair changed, so it’s a short brown now (which doesn’t make sense because our hair grows without magic… so yeah… don’t know why it’s “stuck” short. Plus, the same hair follicles would probably die and fall out, since it’s just endlessly the same particles of hair… lol! #spectacle) But regardless, here she is:

(also, Eugene shows up for a split second before the next scene, so I couldn’t get it to pause “right” then.)

There you go; good idea.

^oh yeah that is her

I spotted that but only because I’d seen Tangled a few days before going to see Frozen. By the way, did anybody else catch the Arrested Development references?

Yuki

Ehh I didn’t like it. I liked tangled and spotted both tangled references the one time I watched it. I liked tangled, but this was too girly and singy…

To each his own. The sing songiness of it all was what I liked. Reminded me of the old school Disney musical movies.

Yuki

Yeah, except this music was beautiful. I know it seems like a “girls” word, but that’s the only way I can describe it. :smiley:

Girls and foodies :wink: I think touching sums it up quite nicely.

Yuki

Yea the music was good. better than most disney movies IMO