Favorite Childhood Movies?

All of the A Land Before Time movies.

the Goonies
BeetleJuice
NeverEnding Story
Willow

I actually donā€™t remember any movies that left an impact on me as a child ,but my favorite childrenā€™s movie right now is Despicable Me and my favorite tv show is the Auqubats! Super Show.

1 Like

Billy Madison. Yesss

1 Like

Bambi. Nuff said.

Them

Toy Story is #1

Sand Lot

Fievel Goes West! Still watch it at least a couple times a year. Now if I could only create a trick called the ā€œFlying Ahhā€!

Jaws
Star Wars
On Any Sunday
Old Horror movies

Bugs Life <3

Bugs Life <3

Have you seen Despicable Me 2 yet? Itā€™s good. Also aqua bats is da bomb! Iā€™ve only seen the first episode, but it made me laugh so hard :smiley:

1 Like

Dear god i cant stop laughing hahahaha.

Iā€™ve probly seen the original transformers movie about 20 times but the Rescuers Down Under was pretty memorable

My childhood movies involved these (Childhood meaning before 14 for me):

Lots of animal stuffs

Disney:
Atlantis
Oliver and Company
The Great Mouse Detective
The Rescuers
The Rescuers Down Under

Not Disney:
Batman Beyond : Return of the Joker (Uncut)
Transformers : The Movie (1986)
All the old Godzilla movies
Alien
Aliens
Predator
All the original 7 Nightmare on Elm Street movies
Robo Cop
Terminator
Terminator 2 :Judgement Day

From the looks of things, yā€™allā€™s childhood sucked! I win! With lotā€™s of gory, action and horror filled, kick butt films! And they wonder why I am such a metal head?

Sorry, forgot Blue Brothersā€¦ Canā€™t forget Blues Brothers. Sure Iā€™ll remember more later but that it for now.

ā€˜Impetuous boy! Who wants to live forever? Dive!!!ā€™ Brian Blessed is a legend!
ā€˜Pathetic Earthlings! Hurling your bodies out into the void without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here. If you knew anything about the true nature of the universe, anything at all, you would have hidden from it in terror.ā€™
SOOOO good. So pleased someone else loves it!

Mine would be the Disney Sword in the Stone (Mad Madam Mim anyone?) and Disneyā€™s Robin Hood. Spent so much time singing the songs from that one.

In slightly later years, the Bridge Over the River Kwai was another fave, along with trashy things like Moonraker.

Yes, same here.