Favorite Bind!

Palli’s sidewinder bind is so boss there are just no words for it…

Gunslinger bind… be interested in seeing that one! If it’s from plastic whip but sideways… does that mean it’s a sideways plastic whip, too? Can’t see it working from a front plastic whip, though bind from plastic whip in and of itself is pretty cool.

Trying to get consistent with a Guy Wright bind, but I always make it snag-tacular.

Are you able to do the Palli bind? I’ve managed to pull off a horizontal palm grind for a second or two if my palm is completely dry, but the bind part always eludes me.

Oh god no. A thousand apologies if I implied I could. I’m nowhere near the level I’d need to be to pull that off.

This video was a bunch of fun to make.  I still can’t do that last pocket-regen-bind consistently.

-Jacob

1 Like

I like any one handed bind

I have actually been using that bind quite often now. It is fun:)

Zind.

:slight_smile:

Still trying to see if I’ve guessed it right. :wink: Not visualizing the bind. I do the plastic-whip to front-bind all the time. Is this the same but just sideways?

Do a sideways plastic whip by whipping in a clockwise motion. It’s a lot like a wrist whip, but with your index finger. It should and you in a backwards index trapeze. Then just throw to the side, release the loop, and tug.

Cool, thanks. I’ll giv’er a given’er!

So many good ones. My top three favorites are sky bind, Guy Wright bind, and the bind(name?) Jensen does in his “Fridges” tutorial.

What he said.

I keep trying the Guy Wright bind, but I’m not sure I’m doing it right. I think the only tutorial I’ve watched is the High Speed Yoyo one.

I had trouble with the Guy Wright bind in the beginning too. It takes practice to find the sweet spot. One day it will just click. :wink:

edit: Oh, and try it from front style, if you haven’t. I seemed to have better luck with doing it front style in the beginning. Maybe it will work for you too.