Favorite Bi-Metal Yo-Yos! What Bi-Metals do you Want? (After 2010)

I gotta Butter and BanSShee but want a Draupnir soon :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Favorite bi-metals that I own…

Chopsticks gorilla
44clash back to basics
CLYW Kodiak
CLYW Wish

3 Likes

Y does everyone have a banshee SS!!! Lmao

1 Like

overdrive or OG?

Shaqshines, Leviathan 4B, Gorge and the G2 SS. Only bimetals I’ve ever liked.

3 Likes

Shaqshine is phenomenal

2 Likes

I hear that…i also have a feeling I’m going to cave on most.

I am a fan of the bi metal extra power.
THE edge, beyond, and infinity are 3 of my favorite.
Banshee SS, Arbiter, and PDX also amazing.

EL PRESIDENTE! SO AMAZING everyone should have one.

Anyone have a list of their least liked bimetal?.. Butter! Sorry gentry.

7 Likes

okkkk. An edge fan, (Yay!) but he has a Banshee SS (WHY???!!!)

2 Likes

Because it’s the Banshee SS.

4 Likes

Because it’s the best yoyo of the three I mentioned if not the best

1 Like

WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
yes why?! (Don’t I have one)

2 Likes

Grasshopper GTX hit the sweet spot for me. Good quality, and not so expensive that I am afraid to use it.

5 Likes

I have a Space Cowboy, Superstar, Genesis, and Navigator.
Never play any of them.

2 Likes

I really want the navigator! R u like a mono-metal dude?

My favorite bimetals are

CLYW Wildfire
Yoyorecreation Anomaly
Yoyorecreation Inevitable
CLYW Akita
The Goodlife Breeze
C3 omnitron

I will say however that in the last few months I have definitely drifted away from bimetals. I have been finding myself opting for monometals much more . I honestly can’t really put my finger on it

4 Likes

Was playing my A-RT ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉. This is an awesome Bi-Metal

3 Likes

The Grasshopper GTX is a spintime and stability monster. Great for learning tricks but it feels heavy so it’s not one I pick up very often for general play.

The Hummingbird is pure performance, but they forgot to include fun! Rarely used these days, but I reach for it occasionally to be impressed by its agility. One of the smoothest throws I have.

2 Likes

Favourite bimetal - the MagicYoyo Bi. Yes, it’s cheap (for a bimetal) and from a mass market Chinese brand, but the shape, size and weight are all perfect for me. Feels surprisingly premium for a brand known for budget monometals and I prefer it to their pricier bimetals (Stealth, Vulfgang 7075).

Can’t really think of any bimetals I’m desperate to get hold of (maybe Yoshicuda X) so I might take some inspiration from this thread when I’ve got some cash to burn :grin:

4 Likes

I was really surprised by the MYY Bi, more so that it’s not talked about much. I feel it definitely plays above its price range.

5 Likes

Magic yo-yos premium yo-yos are very good and always a bit different than the norm

5 Likes