Favorite Bi-Metal

what is your absolute favorite Bi-Metal throw? i personally don’t own one so i don’t have one but i hope to purchase one after christmas when i have money
tell me what your favorite is!
-Peyton

5 Likes

I only own 3 but I really can’t pick which is my favourite between the G2 Banshee SS and the SF Motive. I have tried quite a few other bi-metals though at the recent contest and I would still pick these two over the others I tried.

Really loving my Akita too and it’s super fun to play with. But would pick either of the two above over it.

7 Likes

Edge Beyond. Hands down no questions

5 Likes

Ooh I have one and a 66% pair on the way.

4 Likes

I sold a matching pair to an awesome dude at a great deal. Edge beyond is a good yoyo but the shape personally didnt mesh with me after a little bit of play. Banshee SS is my top favorite. Akita and Grasshopper GTX are next. Love all 3.

4 Likes

The Edge

3 Likes

Such a tough question.

Akita has been getting a lot of love lately for long spins and stability with a lot of float.

Banshee SS for wide V catch zone and zippy play

2Sick Blockade for all around goodness

2Sick Endgame feels like the Banshee SS with a bit more float

Shutter WA Bi is an amazing all around workhorse with great float on the string and plenty of speed.

I can never pick a single favorite. So many good things around and the fact that you can play things with different feel from day to day is really fun to me.

4 Likes

@Durfee, I see you typing, and just wanted to say, we know already :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

butter I dont own it but I have played with it and I love

2 Likes

@Durfee says “god bless you man”

2 Likes

Loving the dot eins form ilyy

2 Likes

Bliss CS, Humming, and Haymaker X are the best I own, but Flashback, Pariah, Ignition, and Tourney are all really good as well. (I don’t own any of them)

2 Likes

Edge is my favorite at the moment.

2 Likes

As for bi-metals I only have: the Resto, the Batsquatch, the Exit 8, and the Grasshopper GTX. The Grasshopper GTX is the best performing of these. My favorite though is the Batsquatch.

2 Likes

I need to try a butter and the meerkat. I was surprised by the Singularity but man, the Yoyobrothers Voyage is something else. Super light, unreasonably stable, great spin time. Really it’s a great bi-metal.

2 Likes

only?!?!?

3 Likes

sturm panzer stealth ogre.

3 Likes

Sengoku Samurai. Feels different than any other bimetal I’ve played

3 Likes

My favorites are all really closely grouped, so it mostly depends on the day. If I had to rank them right now, I would say

Motive
Wisteria
Banshee SS
Project A V3 (Arbiter)
Dominator

4 Likes

Overall favorite: YoyoFriends Hummingbird

Top Five:

• YoyoFriends Hummingbird
  • Mowl Surveillance
  • TopYo Dominator
  • Duncan Grasshopper GTX
  • KC Agent Tantalizing

Honorable mention goes to: YoyoRecreations Anomaly, G2 Elite '18, C3 Astrea, Toybania Machination, C3 Edolass.

3 Likes