Favorite 3A throws

Do you guys have any clips of you doing 3A, I’d really like to see what you can do

1 Like

That plastic pair looks so pretty, I love the white and pink combo

1 Like

I’ll try to post some 3A later this month on my instagram. I don’t post clips that much in general because I tend to get frustrated while recording, because I just want to record whatever cool/hard thing I just learned before I actually have it clean and consistent. And that just leads to me feeling frustrated, like I’m just racing to get a clip that’s good enough to post, instead of just treating it like practice. And since I feel like I’m still in just a “grind learning as many tricks as possible” mindset, not much in my trickset has actually been practiced enough to really feel like it’s worthy of posting.

2 Likes

Sure, no pressure. 3A is hard lol

Working on getting this down today.

5 Likes

Wow that looks so cool, I hope you are successful in learning this.

1 Like

Anyone tried the Surveillance HPF for 3A?

1 Like

I wish I was good enough at 3A to justify spending 400 dollars on a pair, I’m not even good enough to feel comfortable justifying a pair of entangles :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Having an absolute blast learning on these da capos, I think their shape is ok but the response frustrates me sometimes so I definitely wanna look into a dedicated 3a setup

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Looks like you should get yourself a pair of Replay Pros or Onestars (Sage).

If you want some good 3a yoyos pick up some C3 cyber crashes.

New 3a tutorial that is killer! Still trying to get the first one down though.

4 Likes

Wow, very nice tutorial.
I found a youtube channel that uploaded short 3a clips that are easy and short enough for me to follow.

I learned this trick. I think anyone who is interested in learning 3A should check his channel out too (and maybe leave a comment, small channels love comments)

7 Likes

@yoyojoe did you make 3a progress?

did anyone make some 3a progress? I’d like some 3a discussion :slight_smile:

Yeah I practice pretty regularly

1 Like

what tricks were you working on

I’m trying to copy a trick A_nmly_ posted on Instagram recently

2 Likes

Wow this guy has amazing tricks!! I gave him a follow

Switched up to a pair of winter solstice and started grinding away now I can do kink mount and double trapeze and all the front style mounts. Needless to say 3a is fun

3 Likes