Favorite 2013 Worlds Freestyles

Janos was absolutely insane, probably the toughest routine Ive ever seen. I really enjoyed Ian’s performance as well, very nice stuff. Hank and Takeshi were both beasts as expected. Rei’s freestyle was awesome, and I think it wouldve won if he didnt mess up so much, still very enjoyable to watch like all of Rei’s other performances.

Agree.

1A: Hiroyuki Suzuki
2A: Haven’t watched any yet
3A: Hank Freeman
4A: Haven’t watched any yet
5A: Haven’t watched any yet

Ky’s was by far the most interesting. ;D

I agree with everything here, especially about the Alt Freestyles.

Definitely Patrick’s 3A, best thing I’ve seen in awhile. Eric Tranton’s 3A and 1A were both good as well.

Yeah, really. I never payed much attention to 3A until this year, but it was great (Eric Tranton’s last two tricks…). The 1A too, absolutely amazing all around. Haven’t seen any of the alternatives yet, but I’m sure they’re great. I’ll check them out.

Did Jensen compete?

He did a really good alternative freestyle that should show up on Youtube at some point. I could see it being hard to watch because he wore a white shirt, though.

Are the alternative freestyles online anywhere? I’d like to watch them.

Hank’s 3a freestyle was my favorite.

Luis Enrique and Paul Kerbel had by far the best freestyles that I’ve watched.

1 Like

During the end of the freestyle, when he was doing the suicide, I was like “oh snap, he’s not gonna… OH MAH GAWD” and went berserk

Actually, Janos and Paul were completely well. They both had great 1A performances. And I certainly don’t think Paul would have been able to flip if he was not feeling well. Not to mention, Janos probably couldn’t have won if he was sick.

But you are right on one thing, Tyler was fine and his performance was great.

JK, JK…LOL, I just had to do it.

After a week of not being on the forums because of Worlds, I decided to come back with a laugh.

Anyway, as for my favorite freestyle…hmmm…IDK. Seriously, there was so much talent it would be hard to list my favorites.

ben condes 4A was awsome Ian Johnsons 4A was Awsome it was awsome ok