Best Worlds Winning Freestyle?

In your opinion, which freestyle (any division) is the best freestyle to ultimately win Worlds?

Zach’s

hmmmmm tough. yuukis first time winning worlds was magical. I think it was 2002. but again, there are so many great freestyles for so many different reasons. takeshi’s first time winning worlds in the 5a division was awesome too. those virgin winnings are always so nice.

2010 - Jensen Kimmit
2013 - Janos Karancz

1 Like

As for performance, I think Gentry definitely takes it. As far as tricks go, Janos has it for sure.

I like Janos’ overall style, but I think Jensen would pull it off imo

PM Me if you have a B!ST Tondo F/T

I quite agree! Gentry’s performance value is just the best. Hiroyuki Suzuki is my other favorite.

Shaqler!

2 Likes

Kentaro 2009

Which one?

Jensen.

naoki 2019 8)

Uh, so you are already predicting you are going to lose in: 2016/2017/ and 2018?

Interesting…:flushed:

1 Like

As we’re counting all divisions, I have to go with Rei Iwakura WYYC 2014:

No mistakes, no misses, a perfect T.Ev execution score, and a total Technical Evaluation score of 19.5 out of 20. Can’t think of many other freestyles that can be labelled “flawless” in any division, but especially within 4A.

Also… it’s Rei, so it’s darn entertaining to watch.  ;D

Actually, this is a really interesting point of view.

When non-yoyoers ask me about the sport I always send them to Gentry’s , that is my personal favorite. However Zach’s freestyle was pretty sick too…

Marcus Koh 1A 2011
Jake Elliot 5A 2015
Shinji Saito 2A 2015

I think Zach is more appreciated by yoyo players for his tech.

Exactly

JD’s 2003 1A.

I still really like that one.

OK, I’m old.