Fav burger combo

Fav borger combo. I love a cheeseburger with a big of spice. I dont eat a lotta burgers but when i do it better be good

5 Likes

You know who likes burgers? DIS GUY

5 Likes

Happy birthday @Imdavid122!

1 Like

This man has a big mac emergency stash

3 Likes

Medium, Bacon, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, melted Monterey Jack cheese, cajun seasoning with dill spear and barbecue sauce on the side

Love burgers.

Also, idk about 30,000 but I’m pretty sure I could eat only Big Macs for a week or two before I got tired of them.

5 Likes

I went to jack in the box and got a bacon cheeseburger, but they didnt use american orange cheese, and like, it was like, sweet and sour at the same time. I havent gone since dor a while. I hope they got better stuff. Arby’s is god.

But without a shadow of a doubt the best burger i have had is a tie between in n out and fove guys. I just went to five guys for the first time. My goodness it was physically, mentally, and spiritually delicious. And them fries were top tier. In n Out is when you got a different vibe goin on, and that is real good burger time

5 Likes

what the actual heck did I just read.

If we can have a community for yoyos, there can also be a community for Big Macs lol

2 Likes

I like the burgers that come in a bowl that you eat with chopsticks

1 Like

I was recently in Barcelona and had my first ever ramen burger. That was pretty good.
Snapchat-68183574

But probably my favorite is one I make myself - a Juicy Lucy. Two patties stuffed with cheese. Some Montreal steak seasoning and a little Worcheshire before grilling it to perfection.

Great…now I’m hungry.

4 Likes

The local franchise Frisch’s has a burger that’s just a whole slice of onion on a patty and rye bun. I used to love them, but am on black bean burgers now. The current trend of putting anything and everything imaginable on a burger is great, since it masks the lack of beef.

2 Likes

It has been the trendy thing here for a while now to have burgers so massive and stacked so high you can’t possibly eat them, I can’t stand that. Just a good quality burger with some cheese is good enough for me.

But of course, a really good quality sirloin steak cooked nice and rare trumps any burger any day of the week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All I’m saying is if you can go to Atlanta to the Vortex.

But the best burger I have ever ate was this.

The Abridged burger.

7 oz. all-beef ground brisket, white American cheese, applewood-smoked bacon, caramelized red onion, fried brussels sprout petals, and house aioli served on a brioche roll.

3 Likes

classic impossible burger from davidson ice house (about a half-mile from my house). the yummest.

48051690_2060012394081140_6399314354063278080_n

2 Likes

Meat:

• 85/15 grass fed beef
  • seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder and a pinch of cayenne
  • cooked (covered) on medium high heat over smokey charcoal + several (dry) pencil sized pecan twigs- just past medium well (no pink but juicy)

Cheese:

• medium cheddar

Bun:

• sourdough, toasted

Toppings:

• romain lettuce
  • Cherokee purple tomato sliced thin
  • avocado
  • dill pickles sliced thin
  • red onion sliced thin

No condiments or sauces :face_vomiting:

End result is a smokey juicy fresh and crispy delicious masterpiece. I don’t play around when it comes to burgers. :muscle::hamburger:

5 Likes

Normal burger with bbq sauce.

2 Likes

Make me a burger

3 Likes

in n out 4 by 4. sometimes i get an extra half with it because im hungry.

1 Like

The Thurmanator Hamburger from Thurman’s Cafe in Columbus Ohio!

7 Likes

Bacon cheese burger with onions.

3 Likes

I make my own cheese burger meal two nights a week:

• Fresh 80/20 ground beef patty (1/3rd lbs), freshly milled salt/pepper, cooked medium rare
  • One slice of Monterey/Colby Jack cheese
  • One strip of bacon (cut into two halves)
  • Lettuce
  • Whole wheat bun slathered with mayonnaise
3 Likes