FAF Contest 2021?

Does anyone know if there is a competition for Fixed Axle February happening this year?

6 Likes

Spinworthy sponsored contest??? :thinking:

5 Likes

Doesn’t seem like it.

1 Like

Sad.

This contest Classic Trick Remix-Submit Entries Here! is being done in its place. The last two have been every other year. Doesn’t mean you cant make a fixie video though. I’m trying to get my head around a Cold Fusion version on a fixed axle.

4 Likes

You can do “Stald Fusion” in a couple dif ways. This is the way I do it, but you might be thinking of it in a totally different and cooler way. I came up with this one around the same time as “Statikwyjibo” which was like… a decade ago. So it’s really just doing the trick formations in a stall. It’d be really neat and way harder to reimagine it with some regenerations embedded.

Also, while contests are fun, I do think it’s nice that fixed axle isn’t as focused on them, generally. I think it’s cool some Februarys are just about exploring. <3

8 Likes

One of the few things I really still need is a wooden fixie. Idk why I haven’t gotten one yet. Kind of want to grab one for my old man too, he’s really into Buddhism and meditation and I think it could be good for him.

4 Likes

Still 3 PockeHts in stock!! It’s incredible!

3 Likes

I actually just looked after you said that and sadly it’s the 1 color that turns me off left :frowning:

Edit: also I have this weird idea that a blue/blue and purple one is the way to go since those colors have been linked to more calm and pleasant feelings and that’s my goal with this.

1 Like

Well now there is only 2 left cuz I just bought one of the yellow and black!!! I think it looks great!

3 Likes

Uhhh is there one THIS year?

1 Like