Extra Butter - Shutter EVO

It’s actually pretty big. But my hands aren’t the bigges. Either way larger than normal for sure

3 Likes

I have a logical viewpoint for you…

Since…… it’s hard to make a scale/size comparison based on the yo-yo size using ‘a hand’ of actual unknown size’, without other reference points to calculate proportion>

Why not just look at the yo-yo specs to draw a better conclusion on the size it might be in your hand.

…A banana can look big or small depending on the size of the monkey that’s holding it.

3 Likes

I agree…. But, using a brain I would think a natural flow would be to use the numbers on ‘a page’ to compare to the specs of yo-yos you may already have to the dimensions of the yo-yo in question.

2 Likes

Whatever man. I don’t know who peed on your cereal this morning but I’m already done with this conversation.

You seem to be the only one who found it necessary to say something about.

It was a throwaway remark that didn’t mean anything and was just something i noticed from the footage.

Have fun with feeling superior because you look up the specs of things.

3 Likes

I recently got an EVO and oh man, it’s phenomenal. I’m really surprised I’m not seeing more hype about this thing, where are all the review videos?

1 Like

EVO hasn’t really hit the “streets” yet. Vendors should be getting batchs soon I would think.

@AndreBoulay , when might we expect them here? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Common sense does not generate any feeling of superiority.

The subject of yo-yo specs is a common daily occurrence on this forum.

All major manufacturers provide ‘specs’ on each model as a baseline, not of performance but as potentially useful information in comparing yo-yos to other yo-yos.

‘Having enough information to know, is always better than having just enough information to guess’.

3 Likes

Welcome to the ignore list.

2 Likes

He made a simple observation and commented. Please don’t highjack the thread.

4 Likes

Soo when is this tool gonna release I NEED it for my draup

4 Likes

And ‘you’ are the forum referee specializing in Board Modicum?

As I had just mentioned, ‘Having enough information to know, is always better than having just enough information to guess’.

If you knew what I know…… then you would know what I already knew… uh…. But you didn’t know.

Knowledge is always better…

Size comparison to Freehand.

Hijack that ….

PS…. This yo-yo is absolutely gonna knock you guys right out of your shoes!

This is the kinda Home Run where they let the guy round the bases twice.

5 Likes

I’m just saying, no need to be so critical. I often see pictures on the forum here and its hard to judge size. Not everyone goes immediately to specs but would rather just comment in the moment. You seemed to immediately pounce!

PS. I agree with your “knock you out of your shoes” comment! I said it in the “what are you throwing” thread…. EVO might be next level.

I am thoroughly enjoying mine!

5 Likes

I’m not sure the “tool” will work with every bi-metal. I think it depends on diameter and how the rings were originally press fit. Hoping it works for your situation!

1 Like

From earlier in this thread Ben details how to use it for different styles of bimetals

4 Likes

You can buy a rim adjustment tool for outer rim bimetals right now if you really want one.

I’m really looking forward to YYF selling their tool though. I really like that YYF’s modular design tries to accommodate more than just outer rim designs. Tools like these are never going to be able to be a one size fits all solution, but what I just linked will definitely work for a Draup.

7 Likes

Can’t stop throwing mine…

14 Likes

For outer rim bimetals and hybrids this is probably the better option as you can use it on any yoyo regardless of their diameter.

After reading this and seeing the videos, I went and ordered a grey/rainbow version.

6 Likes

I did the same thing

While waiting for it to arrive I started wondering, I have other bimetals that don’t come with the alignment tool. I have not had a problem with them coming loose.

Do they feel these will need to be rest often and thats why it’s included?