Explain something between me and KNOMAD

It is the morning of Chinese time. I have just got up and finished some work.
Now I am reporting the latest situation:
through the users of the forum, I have learned that the seller KNOMAD is indeed a very reliable person, but everything I have said is true. My friends will not deceive me, so it is probably the responsibility of the transit company, so I will cancel the responsibility for the seller at the Paypal and apologize to the seller, It’s not my intention to bring trouble to you. Sorry~
I hope it’s over here. Thank all those who care about it. Thank you!

2 Likes

From the Traders Feedback rules:

Please try to keep all feedback for a person in one topic. It makes it much easier than having to track down 5 or 6 different topics about the person.

3 Likes

Received, thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

I do not think you are lying, but as the buyer who requested the method of transport require 2 other individuals, then the seller is no longer responsible for potential damages incurred during transport. It is unfair to the seller to lose money if the yoyo was indeed damaged by the shipping proxy because you requested him to ship it to them. For such an expensive yoyo, I do not understand why you did not have him ship the yoyo straight to you, by passing any middle men. Why attempt to save money here when you already spent $340?

This is seeming much more like a retaliatory post than anything that adds insight to the situation.

11 Likes

Agree with @yoyospirit. The fact is, the 420 passed through at least 2 other people before getting to you. The seller, @knomad, is in no way liable for what happened when the damage was the fault of, and could have only happened as a result of the middlemen. @EddieJIA I really do think you’re pointing fingers at the wrong person - it’s not KNOMAD you should be upset with, it’s your friend or your proxy or whoever was in the middle of the transaction. And maybe ship direct next time as yoyospirit said, sounds like a lesson unfortunately learned the hard way.

5 Likes

It looks like you put too much faith in SHIPITO. Proxy shippers are not the best at packaging things they’re not familiar with. Most of the time it works out but you can find people who gave received damaged packages from proxy shippers in the past and generally it comes down to what level of packaging the individual selected.

I know a lot of proxy shippers even offer the ability to verify the condition of the item before shipping for an additional fee.

All this being said. If you tried to save money by shipping through a proxy and it resulted in the item being damaged then that would be entirely on you.

It appears the seller was honest and sent a mint throw.

4 Likes

Adding to this you can read the nightmare reviews of shipito here if you had googled a bit. Appears it’s got a pretty poor reputation so I think it would entirely fall on you for picking a poor proxy shipper.

4 Likes

Why would I think otherwise? You never mentioned this company SHIPITO. You kept saying your friend does it.

I wrote the name and zip code so folks can be aware and if they see someone else using it they can decided to move forward knowing the risk.

I didn’t involve her. She messaged me. And she blames the shipping company.

1 Like

For those curious for the truth and all of the details can be found here.

https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/t/sellers-beware-of-areturntops-eddie-jai/358734/46

2 Likes

You reading this @EddieJIA

The problem was explained clearly.

1 Like

thank you sir!

1 Like