Everyone is Gearing Up For Worlds

Doesn’t matter how popular a company is. Look at YYJ, they are extremely popular and they only got 2 division wins.

1A- YYJ- Mickey!!! Well I’m not familiar with 2A-5A players, so uhhh… everyone from YYJ! Hehe…

Is Rei Iwakura participating this year’s 4a? He still has a high chance. And I’m also rooting for Taiki Nishimura.

YYJ pwns.

Both Yuuki and Ando improved a lot. They both got better tricks and Ando has gotten a bit faster from what I can see. Saito is on tam YYF so you missed on that one. But yeah, YYF got Pat and Saito on their team so they are a pretty good guess for this one.

I would find it really cool if 44:recreation took the 1a title. If you watched some JN nats freestyles there’s a lot of good stuff coming there. And not all the speedy flashy stuff, really creative and crazy stuff (people are really stereotyping Japanese yoyoing). But I think that Mickey might take the title back this year. Augie is also a good bet.

4a. Iwakura will do really well, no doubt on that. But Tsubasa has got some really great stuff up his sleeve, you never know.

5a goes to YYF. SPYY can compete and something might come out of Japan, but YYF got Tyler and Miggy on their side. Wow.

Addment: It would be really cool if Vashek won 1a though. He’s so awesome.

Duncan

Yah srry for 2A i meant YYF for Saito.

all the pros in delawere are 5a, aj kirk, tyler used to be here, jon rob,goes on and on.

No one in duncan will compete…

Ando Got taller. Just had to point that out.

mhm
coughJENSENcough

Him and Yuuki also got sweatier :stuck_out_tongue:

CLYW/YYF For Worlds 09 Champions!

(YYJ or Lim Aik Hwee for 4A)

Untill the day general yo gets a bigger team, yoyofactory will win them all. :o
1A-YYF Yuuki Spencer
2A-YYF Shinji Saito
3A-YYF Kentaro Kimura
4A-YYJ John Narum
5A-YYF Tyler Severance

Its gotta be YYf.