Every players worst fear

Yeah I deffinately need a plastic throw, the only plastic yoyo I have out of 12 in my collection is a YYJ Big yo.

break out the drill and the sand paper.

I just hate it when you know your about to get dings. Like when your brother throws the hardest throw he can and the yoyo flies off towards the concrete. Everybody tenses up, then cringe every time the yoyo bounces across the sidewalk into the street and to the other parallel sidewalk. End result: No more grinds for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Although dings stink, my greatest yoyo-related fear would have to be losing my fingers in some sort of freak-finger-losing accident. A whole arm would also be bad, but there are still plenty of things that you could do with a finger-less arm such as prop a door open, direct traffic,etc. But if I was doing one of those things without any fingers, I would be constantly reminded of the fact that I’d rather be yoyoing and that would hurt. So every time I ding a yoyo I’m just grateful that I still have all my fingers.

Your friend there is looking better than mine there buddy. Lol.
Short Story Short; I was using cotton on my Dark Magic II red and did not realize how fast it wears out. So here I go chuckin a breakaway and the string snaps off flying 5 feet away and slams onto the side walk rolls down a couple feet and decides to rotate and turn towards the street with oncoming traffic. By some godly yoyo miracle, this busy street did not have but one car pass by. Here is the result. Note the top and bottom, its a little better on the other side but scratched too.

My bigyo cracked after hitting the ground. One of my fears is having that happen to my $80 solar.

My worst fear is losing my hands so I can’t yo-yo anymore. Dings don’t hurt me as much anymore.

Although, whenever I hear a ding from someone else, I hear the screams of a thousand yo-yos dying.

Dings happen. Your going to have to accept that sometime. :-\

… But if you want my advice, I ONLY throw my yo- yo(s) over grass, carpet or any other soft surface you can think of. And I make sure I have a lot of “elbow room.” I almost NEVER get dings on my yo- yos. The only time(s) I get dings are if the string snaps [rare] and it rolls away into or onto a hard surface. Hope this helped.

I just got a new metal rimmed yoyo and it already has quite a few scratches :’( I’m pretty bummed.

Lol, doesn’t matter. I ding my yoyos for fun. I can’t really see anything in the picture. I love dings

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6157/6146199373_64c6f7d2fb.jpg
Dinged up Bapey! by zammyickler, on Flickr

Your afraid to play with your yoyos?

PLAY WITH THEM LIKE THIS.

I thought you were gonna show the matrixx video.

oops. finger slipped :slight_smile:

1 Like

All of this, but in front of a girl. I seem to ding mine the most when I’m trying to show off, especially for girls :smiley:

My worst fear would be coming home and finding all my yoyos are gone or missing or have been moved and are not where I am aware of where they are.

My wife does this thing called “put away”. I say “Where is it” and she says “I put it away”. Then I say “then where it is?” and she says “I don’t know”.

“Put away” is her code word for “lost forever, don’t bother looking for it”.

She wants me to play ball with our son. I can’t. Why? She “put away” my sports equipment.

Note: my wife is NOT allowed to touch my yoyos!

HOLY HELL!!! Lol Now Thats a Ding in the face. Watch them knots.

agreed, sir

Seems like, being vain at a whole new level, too me.

I dislike dings, but hey, I paid for it, I’m gonna play it. Life happens. Deal with it!

i play on carpet… so no dings, but i have hit the carpet hard… lucky it wasn’t concrete.

and i got hit with my yoyo in the face… several times … and my glasses too … which is the worst!!!

The worst thing that happened to me was i was throwing 4a with my griffin wing over tile and the axle broke :’(. Also, as long as it doesn’t affect play i am ok with dings.