EVAN!!!

Anyone just see him go on? OH. MY. GOSH! He is amazing!!! ;D ;D ;D

Go on what? What am I missing?!

At the nationals live stream evan miguel (I think) He went on right before Gentry stein. One of the best performances i have ever seen.

Dang… I missed basically the whole show…

I was there today. Only competitor to get a standing ovation.

Yeah he was amazing, I hope he wins. That music though!

I believe you mean Geeeeentry!!! He won!

EVAN IS THE BOMB.COM

10/10 would watch again :clap:

THAT AINT FALCO

just got back to my house :slight_smile: Evan was amazing. He might have not brought in the points but wow…there was so much applause my ears were wringing for like 5 minutes

Evan won our hearts, and that’s way better than winning Nationals!

That’s the truth. Was a truly amazing performance.

When the video of Evan gets posted up… EVERYBODY seriously needs to load it onto their ‘Devices’… I mean, after watching it about 3 times, lol.

I was standing in the very back row right next to Ben from Yoyofactory(he was manning the video camera.

When Evan finished; everyone in the room was Standing and screaming and cheering and laughing.

I was already standing so I was in a perfect position to SEE everybody in front of me.

I have been watching freestyles for 17 years.

Evans’ performance was a Perfect blend of: high skill level, high energy, great humor and Sheer Showmanship’!

It was to put it more simply; the Most entertaining freestyle ‘I’ have ever seen… Ever.

For All those that were there to see it and All those that will soon see the Yoyo Beast more commonly known as Evan, it is one video you will Never forget. And if you watch it 20 years from now, you will still shake your head and Smile.

He is one Bad man…

1 Like

The hype is strong. I can’t wait to see this freestyle. ;D

go to about 8 minutes on the top video at the livestream.

Evan’s Freestyle #WomboCombo

1 Like

His freestyle is on yoyonews now… I think that’s what yyf intended when they made the monster… he just destroyed with that yoyo

1 Like

He beat the odds and got evan.

wow amplified… just wow…

i guess someone had to make the joke and since he wasn’t here you did it…