Way to Go Evan on the Nationals Win

Evan Nagao nailed it at Nationals. Not only is he super talented, he’s a great person. It’s been so great to work with him on his signature string, Plutonium.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfT_n1braHQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

24 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for the link.

2 Likes

He’s a super talented guy and I wonder if his music career made him an even better performer?! (how is that even possible)
I absolutely loved the voice over in his finals performance music, very original and the crowd absolutely went wild lol

3 Likes

He was perfect in nationals. I knew he won once his performance was done.

5 Likes

New edge too did anyone try this out at nationals this weekend? Or know if and when it will drop on yoyoexpert?

4 Likes

It’s on his website rn I think

3 Likes

Not too shabby for a guy who retired from competition and then decided to get back into it only recently.

It was Evan and his Nationals/Worlds wins back in 2018 that got me into yoyoing in the first place. It’s awesome to see him back on top!

6 Likes

He was a great sport as well. I would not have been as courteous to some of the folks who accosted him at the event. The price of yoyo fame, lol.

2 Likes

i cant even believe how dope this freestyle is. 2:00-2:30 might be one of the most epic moments in a freestyle ever.

7 Likes