@Eric_Newlin Trader Feedback

Great communication and package arrived as described. Had a few mail issues and he was right on it and made sure everything arrived safely @Eric_Newlin

4 Likes

Eric is great to deal with and ships incredibly fast! He’s new to the fixed axle yoyo making community but his products are top notch! Deal without fear!

3 Likes

Excellent communication, packaging and shipping. I highly recommend picking up one of his fixies- fantastic quality and really fun!

1 Like

I decided to try the 0a fixie hype…. I was pleasantly surprised to find Eric! I can add to the other testimonials almost word for word……
Just totally impressed by his work! Wow

1 Like

This feedback is fairly delayed, but the experience is still fresh in my mind. I bought one of Eric’s early models and it is simply fantastic; 10/10 would recommend his work as well as dealing with him on the BST. Wonderful experience all around and I definitely back the good things other’s above have mentioned.

Fantastic design and great shipping, what more can you ask for. Eric’s packaging is top notch and the feel of these fixies is so comfortable. Eric’s attention to detail is obvious in his products.

3 Likes

I echo all the above. Awesome stuff. Thank you @Eric_Newlin

3 Likes

I received a wooden fixie from @Eric_Newlin today, and I can’t believe how comfortable and smooth it plays. The shape is perfect, and feels great to just hold even when you’re not throwing it. The craftsmanship is really exceptional on the yo-yos Eric makes, and I highly recommend everyone add a piece of his to their collection ASAP.

Shipping was also super fast, the yo-yo was at my door within days. Packaging was secure and sturdy, you can tell it was packed with care and attention to detail.

One of the very best and most talented people I’ve had the fortune of buying from on these forums, so if you see anything pop up in the BST threads, definitely jump on the chance to add a functional piece of art to your collection.

(Pardon the poor pictures - I’m obviously not a photographer!)

2 Likes

Just received my 2nd fixie from @Eric_Newlin and it’s just as good as the 1st. He was able to add his tree engraving to it so it matched my other one. Beautiful work. Thank you.

2 Likes

I just bought a fixie from @Eric_Newlin and couldn’t be happier. The finishing is silky smooth, the engraving is a vibe. It was an awesome deal for the quality of the throw. I look forward to buying another!

1 Like

Turns out I did buy another fixie, and it’s even better than the first. The transaction was super easy. I also did a half swap with @Eric_Newlin that went very smoothly. Buy and trade with confidence!

1 Like

I bought one of the Wildwood fixies from @Eric_Newlin and it couldn’t have gone better. Great communication, great packaging, and an amazing yoyo.
Thank you very much!

1 Like

Just received my Gnomad from Mr. Eric. Amazing craftsmanship, communication and packaging.

Thank You Sir.

2 Likes

I bought two Wildwood Gnomads from Eric. One green spectraply and a B-grade canary wood. Shipped quickly and packaged beautifully.

Wildwood is up there with the best of the best wooden yoyo’s I’ve thrown over the past 20 years. Absolutely beautiful throws. Absurdly smooth, out of the box response was perfect…that just right feel.

Thank you Eric!

2 Likes

What more could I say that hasn’t been said, purchased from Eric and his shipping and packaging was fast and very nice. His yo-yos are of very high quality. You won’t regret buying from him

2 Likes

Amazing seller and couldn’t be happier with what I got from him.