EMPIRE STRINGS LOOKING FOR TESTERS!!!

No problem. Who are you sending strings for reviewing? Im just curious.

Hey,
I would like to try out these awesome looking strings. They look really smooth and im in on going to try them. Your gonna see a pm from me :slight_smile:

i actually have a pretty long list of about 20 people, from this site and others im sending the string too, it just one list, so im not sure really…

and im still looking for about ten more people… a link to my site "http://www.empirestrings.webs.com

Oh cool. Where do I apply? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

i will be sending some strings out tom. so a lot of you should be getting them real soon.

I would be happy to test it!!!

If it’s not to late I would love to review them! ;D

I can review it if its not too late. ;D

Just curios,who are you sending the strings to?

everyone wants to kno who is getting them, whats important, is are you getting them? i have a long list of people recieving my string, this is not the only site i am a member of, so the list of people, is from all over the place, so im not really sure, you kno? and i am moving a bit slower, due to the fact i just had 5 teeth removed, 4 wisdom teeth, and another bad one. just yesterday, so please be patient, with me. and i did get a lot of string sent out the other day, there was 10 to 15 envelopes.

id be happy to help if you need a tester i throw 1a but some 5a as well if you need some testers for 5a becasue theres no lack of 1a drop me a pm

i’ll defiantly try em. i can wright a really great review.
keep it spinning

i guess i could do this if u need an intermediate player

Il be willing to test. 8)

I’m a pretty good player and would love to test out your new string.

can i test? i really need some string. i yoyo about 1 hour a day and am a intermediete. i could use some string.

thanks!

p.s they look great!

I WILL TRY THEM im working on the master skill level, so you should let me use some!!

I never got mine…