emoelmoisawesome

OK,

This guy is a member at my club. He does bother a lot of us sometimes, but now I am thoroughly bothered. All that stuff that he is offering is MY stuff. He does not own a purple silver bully, worlds Project 2, or Higby 0, but I do. As I said this disturbs me very deeply that I am teaching him my knowledge, and I find this post. I will take care of it on with what I can on my end, but I would not recommend trading with him at the current time.

David Maddox

4 Likes

Wow. Just Wow.

Thanks!

He offered me a mint Pyro light for my beat project and my silk. He insisted that I ship first, and then said we had to have a middle man, and it was this guy I had never heard of.

you need to teach this kid a lesson. i would keep a VERY close eye on your yoyos around him if i were you

Yeah agreed. Thanks for helping out with this btw David. :slight_smile:

Did he hit himself on the head while yoyoing with this yoyo?

;D ;D ;D

I had to…

so true he mgiht steal them and trade some one for real

this tool scammed me via youtube =/
he took one of my aqua 888’s and it was going to be for a alex beringul peak…still waiting 4 months later…
GRRRR >:(

1 Like

Talk to David Maddox. He might be able to get the kid to pay you back.

David, please kick this kid’s a**

2 Likes

lol

I’m tryin to have faith in this kid, but more and more people just keep saying he’s scammed them.

Same here D:

this guy sounds like no good. and why would anyone ever try to scam, it;

gives you a bad rep

NO ONE will want to trade with you

people will start to avoid you at contests

he spends more time doing this then he would if he got a job

must i go on?

1 Like

or give it back if its in good condition

Yeah but I’ll bet the kid already sold it by now.

if he didnt sell it he probably scammed some by now

I did not ship the yoyos, but I will be returning your yoyos this weekend. Sorry.
^^ from emoelmoisawesome
WHAT ARE YOU STUPID!?
Okay you keep me waiting for two weeks and you have the nerve to say “SORRY”? No. I want what I got my end of the deal for. I’ll be surprised if he even ships them back to me.
Unbelievable. I swear. >:(

Stuff like this is why I never ship first.

Sorry, but try waiting 3-4 months for it. Luckily that person stays in contact, but yeah I’ve had to wait that long.