!!! embrace yoyoing at school !!!

U should start a fire burning than make a club :stuck_out_tongue:

Umm What if we are too old to do this? I’m not going BACK to school just to start a club!

Excuses excuses. :stuck_out_tongue:

Update: finally found a teacher to sponsor my club so yay!

umm try to yoyo before school and get people interested i would like to start a club but i’m pretty shy about yoyo-ing (i know shouldn’t but i still am)

i havent asked yet because i need to practice for a talent show but if i cant do it in school ill see if i can do it in a youth center.

Yoyos were banned from my school because one teacher who’s super lame thinks I’m gonna hit someone in the eye.

It’s like she’s indirectly dissing my 5A. Not cool yo.

Start a petition. :stuck_out_tongue:

Same thing happened to me. Dumb teachers… :stuck_out_tongue:

i just had this “club rush” at my school and the yoyo club i started got 20 people to sign up. we have our first meeting on wednesday to weed out the non enthusiast

I want to try!But the stupid prefects and student monitors hate these things…

Could you start a club outside of school?is there any where a bunch of kids go such as a youth center and ask the owner if you could start a club there or you could do it at your house and advertise it in school

any one ???

You could start a club out of school. It’d won’t be a school club…but you can just hang out in the park. Then spread the word in school.

Yup. Probably the main advantages (at my school at least) are that you could get some money from the school for yoyos for everyone and you can get it in the daily announcements then.

so is every one going to try then with some of the ideas mentioned? if you have any more problems just post and well all try to help! ;D

i dunno how to ask anyone to join. Nobody plays yoyo in my school. they think its too ‘childish’

Just ask random people if they would be willing to try it out. That’s what I did and it worked. :smiley:

maybe you could make fliers

With two people…

what do you mean