Egde Infinity or Beyond

Hi everyone, im considering between these two, can you give me some pros and cons of them? Thanks so much

2 Likes
6 Likes

Hey man, I personally only have the Beyond, but I watched enough reviews and reviewed both because I considered both of them before choosing the Beyond.

Specs:

Beyond:

Diameter: 53.40 mm / 2.10 inches
Width: 47.00 mm / 1.85 inches
Gap Width: 4.45 mm / 0.17 inches
Weight: 64.8 grams
Bearing Size: Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
Center Trac
Response: CBC “Slim Pad” Size 19mm OD
Designed in: USA
Made in: China

Infinity:

Diameter: 54.08 mm / 2.13 inches

Width: 46.72 mm / 1.84 inches
Gap Width: 4.82 mm / 0.19 inches
Weight: 64.88 grams
Bearing Size: Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
Response: “Slim Pad” Size 19mm OD
Material: 6061 Aluminum w/ Stainless Steel Rims
Designed in: USA
Made in: China
Released: December 2020

Okay, so those are the specs. Now, here are some key differences:

Infinity feels more controlled and slower on the string, while the Beyond moves quickly

The rims on the Infinity are thicker

They have slightly different shapes when it comes to the yo-yo’s profile

The rims of the Beyond are wider but thinner

Similarities:

Bi-Metal

Center Trac Bearing

19MM response

Stable

Light

Floaty (At different levels)

pros/cons:

The Beyond lacks a little stability, but the infinity doesn’t

They are powerful

No NSK bearings in the new Beyond run

Snag-free binds on the beyond

Infinity is hard to accelerate

Those are my thoughts. Are you considering buying one? PM me because I have good information for you if so.

4 Likes

thanks so much, because i like the heavy feel so i ordered the Infinity

5 Likes

You will really enjoy the Infinity. All the ‘Evan’ yo-yos are very good.

But the Infinity is just a notch up.

Obviously, everyone will likely get a slightly different impression of even the best yo-yos. Regardless what anybody says or who’s signature model it is or whatever?

But … when you get yours> if you have enough experience to give a good solid throw down. Don’t even try to ‘crank it’ on the first throw.

Just give it a good medium power throw. As the Infinity hits the bottom of the string. You will feel ‘ the power’ of this yoyo. …You can’t explain it fully to somebody…

It’s kinda like telling somebody how Great this piece of pie was that you had for dessert last night.You can tell your friends, ‘The cherry pie was Awesome. It was delicious. It was mouth watering. The crust was perfect. If I choked on it I would have died smiling, etc.’. But they can only take your description so far without actually eating a piece of the pie themselves.

The Infinity is an excellent yoyo.

…When I really like a yoyo, I will sometimes get a second one. Just something I do.

I have 5 Infinity yo-yos.

So if nothing else, you might guess I like it, lol🙀

Good choice…

4 Likes

thank you so much for your opinion, im kinda an Evan fanboy so i might end up buying all of his yoyo
btw, your comment makes me wanna eat a pie immediately :laughing:

1 Like

I enjoy the shape and feel of the infinity more than the beyond. However both are good

2 Likes

Happy I could help!

1 Like

glad you got the infinity. ive had both, and the infinity is better by far. its faster, more stable, more power, its everything i love in a yoyo.

2 Likes