Edc string

I decided to try a string((released recently) just because I’ve always had some of Matts’ StringLab stuff since he started. But I enjoy trying different strings just for adventure and curiosity. I’ve certainly spent some time over the last 20 years; cutting up some yoyos, lol. And have no problem making my own string.But I don’t have the time or inclination to do the research to figure out the thread recipes to achieve various results.

Fortunately for me; as my attention was mainly focused o. Yoyo performance; several guys ‘focused’ their attention on advancing string technology to higher performance levels. Easy for me to just Buy amazing strings instead of trying to invent one; hahaha.

…So; I when I saw an advertisement for the New Evan Nagao signature Plutonium strings; I just had a good feeling about that string. My logic was: Matt has better things to do than ‘just make another string to make another steing’. And if Evan is gonna have an Evan signature string; then it’s a good bet it’s been seriously researched enough for his approval.

I decided to order the 50 pack in the neon yellowish color. My instant new edc string. Best first and lasting impression of any string I have tried.

There are a number of very good strings currently available. And regardless of your needs; there is a string out there to address it. The toughest part is landing on the Exact string recipe that clicks with your play requirements?

The YoyoStringLab Plutonium string; was my missing puzzle piece.

It just checks all the boxes…for me anyways😉

10 Likes