E3

Steam summer sale anyone?

Mario Kart 8

Well Iā€™m throwing in my Xbox towel. Done. Not going to let any company (EA, Microsoft) tell me what I can or canā€™t do with my games. Sorry, no money from me. I might pick up a PS4, eventuallyā€¦ Might. Till then iā€™m sticking with my 360/Wii till they die.

I heard it watches you tooā€¦

1 Like

Big news, Microsoft reversed the used game policy on Xbox One, and the always on internet. Used games will work like they do for current gen, and you wonā€™t always have to have internet on! Big win for gamers, now the only thing is to get them to make Kinect optional. Still, PS4 is $100 cheaper.

If thatā€™s true than I might consider an xbox one now

Iā€™m not really a ā€œconsoleā€ gamer. If anything, Iā€™m a handheld gamer since day one. From the original DS to some gameboys, to a PSP, and currently the best, my Legend of Zelda 3DS. I am PUMPED for the new Super Smash bros. Especially for the biggest non-nintendo video game character making it in the game, Megaman. The Legend of Zelda: A link between worlds is also just as exciting. The 3DS is actually the best selling video game system currently. It literally just passed the x-box in sales.

As for Sony V Microsoft, I will keep my eye on the PS4. If anything, I will buy a PS4. I am especially interested in the rumors that there will be a PS4 & Vita bundle. I just hope Sony does something about the Vita. Itā€™s a great system, just no games that compete with the 3DS.

Iā€™ve got a DS Lite. Any good dirt cheap games? Iā€™ll take gamecube recommendations as well.

But microsoft is still microsoft :D. I like poking fun at M$, but honestly, if PS4 didnā€™t have any competition, sony would be killing us with DRM and all sorts of scary things. So I hope they both succeed. But I donā€™t touch anything made by M$. Iā€™ll leave that to everyone else.

I think Microsoft just started digging their own grave.

Well, if youā€™re looking for Gamecube recommendations, you HAVE to get Super Smash Bros Melee. Itā€™s WAY better than Brawl.

sonic adventure 2 is always a classic and sonic heroes as well.

Soon the only two platforms people will play are going to be ps4 and PC.

Iā€™m so glad they finally announced Kingdom Hearts 3. I have been waiting for that game for like ever.

Consider all the franchises and companies Disney has acquired recently. Kingdom Hearts 3 oughtta be really good.

Well Microsoft made some changes to the Xbox One. Finally, hopefully they will fix it some more. God Bless - Moefv

I really hope that they change the fact that no matter what, the kinect is always on and can watch you whenever it wants.
I find that a bit creepy

Microsoft wants to steal your yoyos.

At E3: Microsoft: ā€œWe like the design we have. I donā€™t think weā€™re going to change it in any wayā€
ā€œItā€™s not like we can just turn DRM offā€

A couple weeks laterā€¦

ā€œSo weā€™ve made some modifications to the console! DRM is now off!ā€

Yeah I also find that creepyā€¦