DXL Battle Championships 2009

Hey Guys!!!  I finally got the website up and running with some basic information.  Alot more will be added in the upcoming weeks!  I really hope you guys can make it out to this event.  Should be alot of fun.  All ages and skill levels are welcome.

I’m putting my heart into this contest so that you guys can have a great time and we can hopefully get some new players interested in yo-yoing!

Double Xtra Love!
-glasseye

http://www.dxlbattle.com

http://www.dxlbattle.com/images/dxlbattle.jpg

cool!

Can’t wait! I’m gonna be there ;D

the contest is on june 20th… just my luck its my bday! my parents are taking me and hopefully they will be doin some bday shoppin 4 me!!!.. SO HAPPY!!! ;D :smiley: :wink: :slight_smile: :o

im hopfully gonna get

1. m1

ps: is there intermediate sections in the contest?

this looks so cool i think i will go

Hmm…I’m not so sure that there will be companies selling at the contest :-\

they will be selling the dv888 and also other yoyos from yoyo factory. :wink: as for the m1, i will wait and see if they will sell them. ::slight_smile:

I’m probably going.

everyone from YYE should meet up and say hi! :smiley:

I’m probably going to go, as well. It’s only like 15 minutes away from me.

Awsome,are you competing?

I’m gonna only compete at BLC , and maybe Redondo again.

Fixed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe. Samad wants me to, but I don’t know yet.

I might not. I don’t have any money for competing. My dad will probably pay though.

Logan, compete! I want to see who gets higher ;D

I’m already gonna use the same freestyle for 2 contests, I don’t want to do a 3rd >:(

Fine - I’ll compete against you in those other contests also! :slight_smile:

So,are you competing at DXL?

Maybe

Hmm…is this is kind of nationals?

Happy Throwing! =]

I don’t think it’s like a National competition, ;)it’s better! I’m for sure going! Thanks for putting this all together! Im looking forward to it! ;D And will there be an lower division than pro for the NewBs like myself?