DXL 5 star review

Hey everyone! This is my first review and comments and constructive critisism is apriciated.

Shape: this yoyo has a simple yet intersting shape to it! It is very curvy yet plain looking. But in the hand the shape just fits perfectly in your hand.

Size: This yoyo is a middlesized yoyo. It is more on the undersized side but it would qualify as medium sized.

Weight: The weight distrubutation on this yoyo is prefect. It is a well balanced yoyo, that really put out good sleeptimes. It also a lightweight yoyo that just wants to go fast! It is a yoyo that will realy speed you up!

Looks: It has a flat stubby madator spike that does nothing but look cool! It adds a really nice look to the yoyo and gives it it’s own Generalyo look to it. This yoyo has a nice lazer engraving of the DXL logo on it. It looks really sick in person. It also has it’s own army green color that says, I am tough hehe! The shape looks nice, and the overall look of this yoyo is really sweet lookin!

In action: This yoyo is very quick, as mentioned. (which I like) This goes well with hops, ships, and lacerations easy due to it’s low weight and floatyness. It comes with a well made aircraft quality bearing, and puts out wicked sleeptimes! The responce system is great, and you’ll never have slippy binds. This yoyo can grind all day, and all night! I must say that this is the best beadblast I have ever tried on a yoyo. This thing just slowly slides across your arm perfectly on arm grinds! It has a really neat ID lip for thumb grinds! You can preform thumb grind transfers with ease, and style.

Specs:
(It feels kinda normal weight on the string but it is not.)
Weight (g) 64.00
Width (mm) 41.27
Diameter (mm) 52.14
Gap Width (mm) 4.20
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) .250 x .500 x .187 in
Gap Type Fixed
Stock Response System Silicone Sticker

P.S. I updated this review because I made it as a newbie and it really seemed lame and newbish, so I made some minor adjustments to it.

~James Reed!

good review but u could have looked for specs and give some weight so people could imagine how it is and how much it weighs but besides that good review

Specs (from YoYoNation):
Quantity No item(s) available
Manufacturer General Yo
Shape Butterfly / Wing

Weight (g) 65.20
Width (mm) 40.90
Diameter (mm) 52.12
Gap Width (mm) 3.94
Gap Type Fixed
Stock Response System Flowable Silicone

1 Like

These are actually for the 1st run 5 star. The DXL is a 2nd run 5 star (correct me if I’m wrong).
Specs for 2nd run:

Weight (g) 64.00
Width (mm) 41.27
Diameter (mm) 52.14
Gap Width (mm) 4.20
Gap Type Fixed
Stock Response System Silicone Sticker

1 Like

Thanks you guys! I fixed it and made it better! Do you like it now?

Yup!
Looks better now.

updated with pics and a little more info.

Good Review! :wink: