DV888

Hello! I am a little new to yoyoing. My best trick is probably the Boing-E-Boing to far :wink:
I recently got a new YoyoFactory Dv888, and I was wondering how the YoyoJam Axiom fares against it. My friend always asks me, “Are you still gonna get an Axiom, now that you have a Dv888?” My answer is always, “I dunno.” I want to give him a more appropriate answer! :-\

I’d personally go for the Dv888.

However, do what you want. The Axiom is a great yoyo.

Well Paolo, He did go for the DV888. He’s asking if the axiom is comparable to it.

I think it would be a good choice. Might as well.

As I always say “IF you’ve got the cash, and want the product, go for it” and as I also always say “You can never have too many throws” ;D

I completely agree with that statement!

Ok! I’ll just go ahead and own both :smiley:

I was stating that I personally like the Dv888 better, never told him to go for it. Like AgentFlynn said, if you have the cash and want it, go for it.

Axiom is cool, just has this annoying vibe that doesnt take away from its smoothness, but it’s there. They’re both awesome. Buy what you want and be happy is what I do.

Lol I got some scratches on it recently from bad some bad throws (still getting used to smaller yoyos :P)
Is there any way (That’s cheap) to fix these?