dv888 vibe?

so i just got my dv888 a week ago. sweet throw. only there is some slight vibe with it every time i throw it. the vibe disappear halfway through the trick though. this doesn’t happen with any other of my throws. i switched the bearing but that doesn’t seem to help much. its not a huge vibe, just a small one, but still is a bit annoying.

have replaced the pads too. and no hasn’t hit the floor. any ideas?

socks

it may be your throw, and the only way to fix it is to keep throwing. If it isn’t, try flicking the bearing, and listen to see if its making any strange crunching noises or as if something were in the bearing; if so then you need to clean it.

Yeah, true vibe is one that is always present in the yoyo.

Maybe it’s my throw :confused: just odd how it only happens with this one and not my northstar or protostar

If you want to make sure if it’s your throw, throw the yoyo down and lightly touch the tip of your finger so it stabilizes. Is the vibe gone? If so, it’s definitely your throw.

1 Like

Some yoyos are more susceptible to less than perfect throws. Not saying your throw is bad, but I’ve seen that with an X-con. Slightly off and it wobbles.

yea maybe you guys are right. its not an annoying vibe. just slightly there so if i want to go right into a thumb grind it feels funny, but if i do a trick then into a grind its fine