Dv888 or Lunatic?

Hey guys… Im getting a new yoyo and I can get one 70 Dollars or lower… Between the Dv888 or Lunatic, which one should i get?

-Angeyoyo

I would reccomend the DV888, because it’s an AWESOME yoyo! It’s super smoothe with doing string tricks and it also has a really wide gap which will make landing the string tricks easier. Although one thing is, the DV888 is an undersized yoyo, so if you don’t like small yoyos, than I wouldn’t get this one. Anyway it’s up to your preferences but this was just my opinion.

Hope this helped, and good luck choosing your yoyo! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks that helpped a lot!!! And I do like Small yoyos. thanks for your help

No problem, I’m glad to help… I still have trouble deciding on yoyos to get, and everyone on this site is really helpful!

Please use the thank you button next time… trust me, it will save you all the trouble.

Where is the Thank you button??? (sry im new to the forum)

I see you already figured it out… anyway welcome and have fun here on Yoyoexpert! If you need anything else just ask everyone here is really kind.

the only thing i have to say is that the lunatic is BEAST!!!it is my favorite throw and its just soooo smooth and ive gotten mine to sleep for over 10min.the only difference between the DV888 and the LUNATIC is that the lunatic has straight up v shape while the dv888 has a wide butterfly/moth shape.so what i’m saying is that you should choose between these two based on preference of shape not play.but both are fantastic yoyos.hope this helped.yo-bear

Lunatic definitely. The guy who recommended the DV888 probably has never played a Lunatic.

I like the Dv888, but that’s just my preference. They are both outstanding yoyos, so if you can’t decide I’d just wing it and pick whichever looks cooler to you.

Plus, the Dv888 is a little bit more of a comfortable shape, if that matters to you. ;D

Hope I could help!

~Jump