dv888 or eight8eight?

awwww i was just about to get one :’(

jesen kimmet superstar is a really good yoyo

superstars a beast it doesnt suck at all.

the eight8eight i would say because its more expensive

iAvery220, this has really started to be a bad habit of yours. Just because a yo-yo is more expensive does not make it better. Is the Pure Gold any better than the normal Pure? Nope, but according to your bogus theory it is.

I have said it before and I will say it again. You can’t replace practice with money. The 888 is no better than the Dv888 and vice versa.

that is true a man who cant do a trapeze and gets a 888 is not going to make him better then a Paul Han using a DV888 but I think thee 888 is smother but tilts more where as the DV888 doesen’t

well it is smooth, but i consider it so smooth to the extent where it is a handicap. i would go for dv888 because it is cheeper, so if you dont like it, it is ok, and because it will make you play better on all yoyos

http://www.shallisayitagain.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/lex-luthor-wrong.jpg

what the ??? ??? ???

thankyou. everyone has an opinion on their own yoyo sucking or not, but still the expensive thing… just wrong. get a DV888. it is cheaper, has a better spin time, not as smooth but still very smooth. grinds well. i have both and i really prefer the Dv888.

that yoyo is still awesome!

you cant go wrong with either, but they are also selling bgrade dv888’s, so that is cheap. good time to get

true

the question was easily answered but i think he meant which is the best deal