DV888 or Chaotic??

I was looking at a dv888 until i saw a comment saying that the chaotic was amazing and now im stuck and need help please!!!

its your decision. ive also heard the chaotic is great. i think youd be getting more for your money with the dv888 but if your welling to spend the extra 10 and you dont have any size preferences, take the chaotic.

They’re both great. This decision should be pretty easy. Do you like H-Shape or not?

The DV888 for SURE! I’ve heard good things about the Chaotic but if your looking for a very good shaped and priced yoyo, go with the DV888 ;D ;D ;D ;D

If he should get the DV888 because it is shaped “better” then why would any other yoyo exist or ever have existed?

Some people like some shapes, others like other shapes. He might like the Chaotic more than the DV888.

I love my dv888 but the chaotic looks really cool, too. Just get one you won’t be dissapointed with either.

keep in mind that the chaotic comes stock with a center trac bearing, something that costs 10 dollars for YYE. if you were to buy a dv888 and put a center trac on it, id go for the chaotic.

True, but why would you need a Center Trac? I do see your point though.

get a boss or a dv888 they are both really good yoyos

As is the Chaotic…

I would pick the DV888

Just really look at which shape you like better then pick that one. Because you can’t go wrong with yoyofactory, there always awesome.

some people like CT’s and some dont, to each there own. i personally go for the 10 ball my self

i would go with the chaotic because EVERYBODY has a DV888, unless your really REALLY leaning twords the DV888 i would go with the chaotic. take a chance go outside the box and try a new shape that you might not have before. …in the end its up to you but i would go with the chaotic.

Well for my preference, I would go for the Chaotic because of the shape and the Center Trac.

i would say get a dv888 because ive used it and its awsome…ive also used a lunatic wich has the same exact shape as the chaotic and i think the dv888 is a better yoyo

This is called preference. He might like the shape and feel of the Chaotic more.

so what

So the BOSS shouldn’t just replace the Chaotic like that. The BOSS is a great yoyo, so it the chaotic, and the Dv888.

both yoyos are great just look for what u like the most about the yoyo