Duncan yo-yo day sale

The Haymaker is Duncan’s first bi-metal. If I recall, the older one was rushed for WYYC.

We tried to keep the same design, but adjusted around the SS rim so it’s tighter fit and better for assembly.

7 Likes

Wooooot!

My body is ready.

The first release is a stunning undersized organic with tons of power - I’m super hyped for this updated version.

2 Likes

Much improved yoyo day experience! @bjardin

6 Likes

Nice job Duncan :clap: :+1:

1 Like

preordered the haymaker og, love an undersized throw!

2 Likes

Hate to resurrect this thread but, did anyone’s order just get cancelled? What a bummer, after waiting a while they eventually sent me a follow up email to either cancel or wait longer, I opted to wait longer because I really wanted a haymaker og. Then after waiting they cancelled it anyway. Guess they didn’t want my money after all…

3 Likes

Yeah my order also randomly got canceled for no reason… low key disappointment… I wanted an OG haymaker as well :confused:

4 Likes

what are you kidding? I was just wondering about the haymaker I ordered, I thought they said they were selling them at nats

ugh.

4 Likes

Just got my OG in.

Anybody else have any luck?

3 Likes

Nope

1 Like

Played one of these at Nats. They had two in retail packaging but weren’t selling them. Made me sad, but the yoyo felt good!

1 Like

Ugh i cant wait for that

2 Likes

I’m gonna need one of each.
Finally a price point I can collect.

2 Likes

Mime made it in tonight’s postal delivery

8 Likes

Did they send you shipping information on it ?

1 Like

I didn’t get anything from Duncan, nor did I notice it in my USPS Informed Delivery. It just showed up, maybe they used media mail?

5 Likes

Same here, zero tracking info/email.

2 Likes

Hello all - everything was shipped last Friday. So you should be receiving it by now. Out of all the pre-orders, only 9 didn’t get to shipped, and they reached out to you last week for instructions.

Since this is another shipment on your confirmation email - they are not allowing us to adjust your confirmation with another tracking. But I do have the tracking with me in spreadsheet. I’ll have them reach out to you manually (most of them already arrived/arriving today!)

6 Likes

I got mine! It’s a beauty.

3 Likes

after more back and forth confirming payment info, i was told to just re-submit another order, so i did. guess we’ll see :unamused:

3 Likes