Duncan Veylaa! - Polo's Signature YoYo! - Available Thursday 11/09/23 - 8pm EST!

Veylaa_Feature

The Duncan Veylaa is the signature bi-metal yo-yo of Polo Garbkamol, celebrated for his intricate combo tricks and lacerations. Its rugged H-profile shape provides robust power and stability, while also offering precise control and maneuverability for executing even your most dense type of tricks. The yo-yo’s wide width enables it to easily catch the string, making it suitable for a diverse range of techniques, from small to large tricks.

Green-Veylaa Green-Veylaa-2 Green-Veylaa-3

From Polo:

"Veylaa is a Thai word that translates into time. Yo-yo to me is something I always feel grateful to spend my time with. In my daily life I’d spare some time for the things I love to kind of escape myself out of reality. The engravings were made based on the things I feel like I can escape reality and be myself, focus on myself and enjoy myself.

For the yoyo, I want it to be able to handle anything because I always have weird trick ideas in quite a lot of fields of styles in yo-yoing. This is a yo-yo that can handle very long spins and feels satisfying to do anything with, from catching, throwing, the hub stack pull, or landing a trick."

22 Likes

This is awesome.

8 Likes

This thing looks pretty slick.

2 Likes

Looks so amazing!

1 Like

normally i’m not a fan of h shapes like that but that half ss rim looks so cool

3 Likes

Yo I might cop bc I just really like polos tricks and he makes sick tutorials for them hmmm

3 Likes

Has anyone got their hands on this to give some impressions?

1 Like

This looks soooo damn good, seems a great good performing yoyo a bit Unprld-esque, great shape!

3 Likes

Wonder how that fingerspins

3 Likes

I tried one from a Duncan member, it plays very well and it’s extremely catchable, it spins for a while and it has a nice rim weighted feeling, it doesn’t have a light feeling like the gtr js, but it’s solid enough to push for speed combos, not to mention its very dang good at horizontal and its binds feel nice. If you love rim weighty bi metals that doesn’t feel too heavy or light, this is for you!

I would’ve bought a clear but I don’t mind waiting to buy one second hand from the bst

Edit: I asked the members preference and take on the throw, they absolutely love it despite its not their usual type of throw they compete (they prefer lighter throws as heavier ones feel tiresome during practice)

6 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Anyone know what happened? The counter restarted @AndreBoulay

1 Like

I’ll fix it. Daylight savings time glitch! :joy:

1 Like

Just means I have to get up earlier to yo-yo in the morning haha