I am looking forward to duncan's veylaa!

I cannot wait for the official release of veylaa!
polo said on instagram that it’s coming soon so it will be released this month.
What’s even more interesting is that polo did a 2 minute one-throw freestyle with it and also showed a finger spin.
It is interesting to see how he is able to create such spinning power with such a thin stainless steel rim!
We think the distinctive shape of the center also functions like a hub stack (it would be hard to put it directly on your fingers)
By the way, which color would you guys like to buy?
ダウンロード (2)
ダウンロード (1)
Image from duncan’s official Instagram

12 Likes

Definitely going to get this Yoyo just because I like polos tricks so much lol I’m going red because I don’t have any red yo-yos yet and I like that graphic.

3 Likes

I don’t like the colors. The red is the best but idk if I’ll get it. If I don’t like how it looks it will just set there. Hopefully they release other colorways when they drop.

2 Likes

I think I’m an anomaly in that I don’t really care what my yo-yos looks like very much especially in terms of colors like shape matters bc it affects how it plays but I’m just not that picky about colors. I also am just incredibly curious about that funky looking hub.

1 Like

Makes me think of this

2 Likes

I love my YYF Bullseye.

I’m not a fan of these Duncan colors, but am interested in it.

1 Like

This gives me that “could be a banger” vibe, I really really dig the shape and design. I’m not a fan of the engravings myself but I wouldn’t let something like that get in the way of what could be a yo-yo I end up really enjoying

3 Likes

Worlds are finished ages ago:

WHERE IS THE VEYLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

7 Likes

Lol I snuck this question to Andre and he said yye has them in stock so we’re just waiting on Duncan to set a release date.

6 Likes

The budget I had saved for my veylaa was lost by southside lol.

3 Likes

seems a great yoyo the southside, probably will take one in the future the shape seems amazing

1 Like

Blaise Becker had the veyla in action this weekend so hopefully soon :heart_eyes: played it at club and it is a special yo-yo so good

4 Likes

I will take pictures of the southside from various directions tomorrow if necessary!

2 Likes

Oooh I’m excited to see more photos of it! Does anyone know if they’ve said about how much it will cost? There’s a lot of yoyos I’m thinking about :joy:. So many yoyos, so little money

1 Like

It appears that veylaa will be sold in rewind! @Albertino @GTDropKnot
And gtr-js is also back in stock.veylaa
spec
weight 65.7g
diameter 56.9mm
width 47.88mm

3 Likes

Rewind has it listed for 119.99 whenever it comes out

4 Likes

Japans release date: 11/09/2023 20:00JST

3 Likes

Has anyone here played the Veylaa yet? Really debating between this and the GTR JS

2 Likes

I have. VERY different yoyo than the JS. The GTR JS feels lighter, quicker and more nimble than the Veylaa. Veylaa feels more solid, dense, powerful & heavier - these characteristics make it easier to control, whereas the GTR-JS just wants to go fast all the time. It’s not as comfy in the hand as the JS, but isn’t as uncomfy as I thought it would be based on its looks. If anything the Veyla is closer in feel to your Klondike than it is the JS, which is partly why I don’t have a huge interest in owning one. Great yoyo though, Duncan doesn’t miss with their bimetal lineup.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy, you’re the best as always.

I’ll actually probably pick up the Veylaa based on your description. I have the Grasshopper 1 and 2.0 and your description of the Js sound similar so I’m interested In the heavier feel

3 Likes