Duncan Kiosk at Disney Springs

Just went to the kiosk!

It is next to the Rainforest Cafe right here:
https://goo.gl/maps/AjcckJqciUWts2t2A

I also picked up a few yoyo’s and the pro’s showed my kids some tricks. Very cool experience!

15 Likes

Nice! Are the green and white loopers in a bin giveaways or something?

2 Likes

I never asked what they were for, I was to busy corralling my children. :wink:

I did get to talk to Sean Perez and he is super cool. He taught my children some tricks and then showed off some 4a.

Also here is my haul.

13 Likes

I bet you and the family had such a fun time with the whole trip!
What a fun memory the little trip to this kiosk has left!
I LOVE buying things while on vacation! Nice haul!!

1 Like

Giveaway? At Disney?
They’re probably $30 each…buy 2 of them and save $2!
lol…I’m always shocked when I hear how much things cost at Disney!

1 Like

Those are probably demos so nobody dings Alex’s Orbital.

3 Likes

I think they were just cheap throws you could buy. The demo yoyo’s were in the back in a drawer.

1 Like

That’s all my children can talk about now, is how much they love meeting Sean and buying yoyo’s. They have been watching his videos on YouTube since we got back in the hotel room.

5 Likes

I can’t wait!

1 Like

Finally a pic of the shrine! But fidget spinners? NOOO :sob:

2 Likes

Duncan’s non-yoyo world is perpetually behind the times. See: juggling, kendamas, speedcubes, etc

1 Like

lol off topic here…
Do you know if they sell any special disney themed duncan Pro Zs at the booth? I’ve seen some photos of a red/white one with Mickey mouse, as well as some blue ones with Monster Inc characters on them.
Just curious. I think they might be Japan exclusives but I really don’t know.

They sold out of these quicker than anything. They never know what their getting or when which is very frustrating as a frequent customer. I never opened this one that I have because I assume it has vibe…

Someone: move the question and reply to the Disney Springs Duncan booth thread please.

2 Likes

Thanks! lol I’d love to eventually pick one of these things up for my collection. Pro Zs give me a ton of nostalgia.

2 Likes

@Egon is that a FHZ Mickey Mouse?

1 Like

It’s a ProZ
One of my peoples supposedly has a bunch. And he owes me so I’ll see how many I can grab. @twitch77 is first in line.

2 Likes

Is this the same person we both know?

1 Like

Nope. It’s Mr. Pandamonium.

2 Likes

Sean?

1 Like

Nope lol not who I thought I’d love one. Depending on price.

1 Like