Duncan Kiosk at Disney Springs

My guess is that they cant really sell one out of conflict of interest and such. I’ll see my connect today and see if I can pry a few out of em’

1 Like

I’d say at this point you’re right, i assume if the contract is up it becomes illegal to sell them.

Just like when UT switched to Nike from Adidas. There was a lot of clouseout shops that got them because an authorized retailer could no longer sell them.

What’s the conflict? Is the the kiosk closing?

I’d love to add one of these things to my collection. haha I love the pro z…it floods me with nostalgia and seeing one at walmart one day is what brought me back into this hobby.

Would it be illegal only at retail?
I don’t know how these things work…but surely it’d be legal for a friend to sell one to another friend?

Never mind! You already answered this! xP

If you work someplace and get that companies products at a reduced rate or free, and then you sell it, that’s not in the best interest of that company. Hence, conflict of interest. I wouldn’t put someone in that position.

5 Likes

My wife and I are disneyphiles

Does this mean you are allergic to Disney or love Disney?

Love lol

2 Likes

That would be “disneyphobe”

4 Likes

I saw a Duncan kiosk in Downtown Disney in California a few years ago. Does anyone know if it’s still there?

1 Like

9 Likes

Man, I want to go back there. That poutine place ain’t half bad either.

Can’t wait to pick up 1 or 2 of these new XTs!

Anyone gonna be here Black Friday? I dont know or thing there will be sales or anything but just to meet up.

4 Likes