Duncan Kiosk at Disney Springs

Does anyone know if the Duncan kiosk is still open at Disney Springs?

3 Likes

Yes it is! It’s on one of the bridges. Bit hard to find the first time, but just ask around if you can’t quite find it.

5 Likes

Haha, was just there on Friday!

Met Alex, and played some with him. Really nice guy. I felt so bad, cuz I dinged his Orbital! :confounded: I tried to give him one of my yo-yos, but he insisted it was cool.

It was fun to throw and talk with another player. I never get to do that.

9 Likes

Aw, dinging someone’s yoyo is like giving them a friendly :kissing_heart: kiss , man!

That is how yo-yo buddies say hello

6 Likes

Thank you both @MarkD & @Myk_Myk! Forgot to write back, as I was actually on my way to Disney Springs a couple of weeks ago :sunglasses:

I’m glad to say I met up with Andres and threw a few different Duncans around until buying the Origami. It was rather windy and extremely humid compared to Buffalo, so landing tricks in front of a few curious bystanders was interesting to say the least. Very memorable and I’d highly recommend everyone check it out if you’re in the area!

I made sure to get a proper GPS location, that is current as of 10/9/18:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir//28.3715565,-81.5166677/@28.3715704,-81.5168459,70m/data=!3m1!1e3

4 Likes

Did you get the new Origami XL or the original? It looks great!

Glad you were able to find the cart ok. Andres is awesome.

I’m hoping this is still there in September I want to get 2 or 3 yo-yos while I am there

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it is. I can check for you before you arrive if you remind me :+1:

1 Like

Will do! Im really excited, might get something to tide me over till then

1 Like

And you can easily prove that is true.

As soon as the other guy bounces his dinged yoyo off the side of your head just to show there’s no hard feelings😳

4 Likes

I’ve been going to Disney Springs for years buying yo-yos was just here in September 2018. Now back here in April 2019 and unless it moved it’s gone and I’m pretty upset

Was there February of 2019. It was next to the Goofy Candy Co and across from the Rainforest Cafe. Bought a Windrunner from and had a blast talking to someone that played. Really hope it’s not shut down.

4 Likes

Yes just found out it moved! It used to be next to TRex! Thanks!

5 Likes

You have officially made my day! I take my family to Disney all the time and never knew about this. My children are going to freak out, because I am currently teaching my two oldest boys (6 & 8) how to throw.

4 Likes

My girlfriend bought me a big fun from there for my birthday when she went to visit family in January. I’m hoping we can both go down sometime next year to see her family and go to Disney and cop some Duncan’s.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I cannot edit my original post, but let me know if the location has changed from my post above and I’ll have one of the admins update for any newcomers:

Never know what you’ll find at the booth, but it’ll always be worth the trip. Gold plated 90th Anniversary Haymaker X

20 or 25 exist

19 Likes

Ooo that is nice!

110 days till our trip!

3 Likes

Only 5 more days till our trip!

6 Likes