Dressel Designs: assassin v2

Thanks for the reminder! Picked up an assassin finally and I think a few other folks had the same idea coz now they are gone :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Glad you were able to get one!! Thanks everyone for selling us out! We will be back with new product in 2022

3 Likes

Dressel Designs presents the Kanto. Welcome back to the beginning. Early 2022.

25 Likes

good pokemon reference

3 Likes

TyđŸ„° pokemon always gave me that warm nostalgic feel, and provided some cool design parameters for this yoyo that we’ll talk about in a little bit.

5 Likes

Great, always excited for what you have in store

4 Likes

Oh man

I’m sooo hyped for this :star_struck: can’t wait to see what’s in store. And the name kanto is great. curious how this PokĂ©mon reference is going to tie in with this yo-yo ??

1 Like

Save me one. This is a must buy for me :slight_smile: looks so good

1 Like

I picked up the Assassin recently, my first DD throw. It’s beautiful and the play is so smooth. Incredible performer. Great first impression, to be sure. Looking forward to the Kanto now.

kgb

1 Like

IF THERE ISN’T A CLEAR/RED HALFSWAP YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG

But I’ll still buy one probs, :smiley:

7 Likes

It has to do with the parameters. More info soon. Also who doesn’t love pokemon?:rofl:

3 Likes

My speculation is that its going to be the size of a poke ball by the way it feels in your hand but yet I could be wrong we’ll find out soon :grin:. and yeah who doesn’t like PokĂ©mon right :wink:

1 Like

Thank you Keith! Appreciate the kind words!

1 Like

Looks like a bulbasaur and charmander colorway on those two (on the rims at least). Maybe a squirtle hiding somewhere else. Would love a pokeball, or a masterball.

2 Likes

Oh, this looks nice! Love pokemon so much

2 Likes

What’s pokemon?

4 Likes

No idea :rofl:

2 Likes

It looks great I tend to like thinner width yoyos with an okay amount of catch space

2 Likes

This is right up your alley then. It’s definitely slimline but everything is optimized for catch stability and performance , as well as just being a damn fun yoyo.

3 Likes

Is it a D bearing or a normal C bearing?

2 Likes