Dressel Designs: assassin v2

Welcome shinnosuke ishizuka to the team Login • Instagram

I’m going to be honest. I never thought I would sponsor anybody under Dressel Designs, but Shinnosuke is something special. Besides being an amazing person, his style is super unique and flows well with crazy movements and many uncommon elements. You can tell he has a true love for yoyo and is always busting out new tricks with top notch cinematography and swag. I can watch some of his tricks for hours and never get bored. When he started posting with our yoyos and shared how special they are, I knew he had to be on the team. Give him a follow, you will not be disappointed! I am so excited to watch Shinnosuke continue to grow his unmatched style and flow!

11 Likes

YOOOOOO! Shinnosuke is a Mile High Yo-Yo Club member and a heck of a guy!

4 Likes

Oh nice!! He’s such a nice guy and has a sick flow

3 Likes

Fusion: a collaboration with Damian Puckett.

17 Likes

Looks fire

2 Likes

It is beyond fire :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I believe it

1 Like

Will these be preorder-able? I love that color

This color isn’t having a production run. Damians yoyos are usually very expensive [135ish each]. We want to bring the cost down to make this more affordable for everyone [aim is around 100 each] so to keep cost as low as possible were just doing solid colors.

HOWEVER Damian will have a very limited number of this color available within the next few days in his FB group. Not sure when tho.

4 Likes

Nice, solids are my preference, especially pale/ pastel solids. I don’t have FB but thanks for the info.

1 Like

You’re welcome. There will be plenty in 2022. Damians colors are gonna be more shiny/pastel so you’ll be good

1 Like

This is giving me Rain City Skills, Deluge vibes.

1 Like

Happy Monday everyone!! Just saw this today and wanted to share!! Made my morning!

9 Likes

Good morning guys! Hope your week starts off strong! We have ONE 5050 left on YYE! If you’re thinking about picking one up DONT WAIT!!! We’ll probably have a B grade sale early November with some bape swaps thrown in as well as 1 or 2 greens/2tone greens!

51555291532_9e2cd29159_n

5 Likes

Doc pop throwing fire on an upcoming Dressel Designs yoyo :eyes: for your viewing pleasure: Login • Instagram

5 Likes

Hey guys!!

B grade sale will be Wednesday, November 3rd at 5pm EST. There are 3 bapeswap 5050s, and 1 YYE, green, and 2 tone green. Some have vibe, some have a blemish. There MAY be some A and B grade assassins as well :eyes::eyes: (about 9 A and 11 B). Yoyoexpert will have the rest of the Assassins posted at a later date (there’s a lot!!! So if you miss out at my small drop I can almost guarantee you’ll get one when yoyoexpert drops theirs!!)

7 Likes

Happy halloween! 5050 has been an overwhelming hit here in the states and over in Japan for everyone that’s tried one!! Another run will be on the horizon. Comment what colors you woukd want to see!

8 Likes

Red would be my first pick, and maybe purple too. Any chance of doing some fades?

2 Likes

100% of doing at least 1 fade

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! We are very thankful of all the support we’ve received this year from our friends and family in the yoyo community! Here’s a pic of something cool we made for our family with a little sneak peek of a new yoyo coming early 2022 :wink:

Unfortunately we won’t be offering any black Friday/cyber monday deals as we have 0 stock in hand at the moment, but now is the perfect time to pick up one of the last remaining assassins off of yoyoexpert!! This will most likely be the last time we run the stainless steel assassins for a long time since we have other plans with a similar profile ready for prototyping.

6 Likes