Emotion by Dressel

This is Emotion!

Emotion-Dressel-Featured2

Dressel Design’s flagship monometal for 2023! Shortly after the release of the assassin they started thinking of what a more normal sized assassin would look like. They knew 7075 would be the way to go to retain some of that indestructibility that you would get with stainless steel. Dressel also knew they wanted it to be slightly wider and smaller while still sitting firmly in the full sized category.

Blue-Gray-Fade-Emotion-Dressel Blue-Gray-Fade-Emotion-Dressel-02

To achieve the play that they wanted they went with a new style of cup/hub design for them to attain a more even distribution similar to steel. The results? A yoyo that has a fun pacing and play feel that is also controllable and performance focused.

How does it play? Natural and with Emotion!

Available starting today (3/10) at 8PM ET!

12 Likes

is the silver more of a grey or clear? specifically how would it compare to one drop’s clear finish?

3 Likes

More of a clear colorway, it’s the colorway I got for review :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:fire::fire: so excited for people to try this yoyo. It’s unreal how it has something good for everyone

6 Likes

Wow, I’m getting very emotional. That looks pretty sweet. Great price point too.

3 Likes

Yeah - its definitely more silver… Very reflective/shiny hence so it looks gray but just hard to capture since its so reflective. It shows off the angles really really nice!

3 Likes

thank you both!! @KirbyRobot @AndreBoulay

1 Like

Its hard to decide between the Silver, and the Gray Blue fade.

1 Like

Such a beautiful yoyo! Fabulous job!!

Got me a silver :pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers: very hyped for this one

1 Like

Thank you guys for picking one up. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on it!

4 Likes