Dreams

Dont we all…

It wasn’t big foot. It was the CLYW Yetti. He was just muddy and upset cuz he got lost. You should have helped him. ;D

My most vivid Dreams were after my Grandpa and Grandma Died of cancer, and yes they were married. I used to dream this dream every night. I would walk with my Granny into an Elevator. And I would fall through the bottom of the floor and look up, only to see her staring back down. Very weird… Also I used to read too much Creepy Pasta, obviously, there was no good outcome for that. It was never necessarily the stories, but the images which make me stay up all night resulting in sleepless nights. But when I did sleep, all I would see is me walking down a Hallway with these pictures hanging on the wall… Ill never forget.

I had a Lucid dream last week. They’re by far the coolest dreams ever. For those of you who don’t know what Lucid Dreaming is, go look it up… :wink:

I started out getting taken by an older man, he was bald with a shiny head. He drove me around on the highway till we stopped at a house. Once we got to this house is when I found out he is a Hitman. So he went in and killed a man and came back out to the car and said, “next ones yours”. So he then drove me to a hobby shop and this time he took an axe in. There was a guy in there and we went in and my kidnapper tried chopping his head off. Once that didn’t work he wanted me to start beating the guy up. So I did it, and we stormed out of the hobby shop and drove off. Now in my dream I was all paranoid I was on a get caught cause my finger prints were everywhere in that store. But then my mind realized this, I was in a dream. So once my mind and body knew I was dreaming I woke myself up, laid there and thought about it a bit. And then went back into the dream and was able to control what happened. From there on out I just had him take me home and then my alarm went off and I woke up.

It was a solid dream I thought, lucid dreams are always entertaining :slight_smile:

Every night on November 21, I have a dream that a train runs through my house. I have dreamt this ever since I moved to my house in 3rd Grade (I’m now a sophomore in HS). It is the most vivid dream(s) I have and they feel real.

Normally, if someone else said something like this, I’d be like “Oh no, that can’t be true, that’s not right.” But this is no lie. It’s freaking weird guys. And I’m a fairly normal person.

Had a dream last night that I was aimlessly wandering around a desert. Woke up extremely thirsty, haha.

My scariest dream ever was a recurring one.
I am in a small, dull cafeteria with every thing all glum and blah. ugly vomit green and a dirty, deep, dull purple. I am in a line to get food and I am handed a blah-colored mushroom. The feel of looking at it paralyzes me. I am tempted to eat it. Trembling, I eat it, and then I drop to the floor dead.
Everything goes black. After about ten seconds I realize I am awake with my eyes closed.
This is so freaky and happens so much! Scares me to death.

That is extremely cool and creepy at the same time. I would honestly freak out if that happened to me. It’s never been on a different date?

I had a dream I was doing a yoyo trade on yye…

I currently had a dream about a very large apple tree in my backyard. Everyday on apple would fall out and one rabbit would bounce in and take it. Then the next day two apples fell from the tree and two rabbits came in and took them. Then three. Then four. Over and over it would go on until the tree was bare of apples… And finally the view moved from the backyard and into the house. And I realize how many family members are on the ground lying dead. That made me realize for every apple that fell a person I knew perished.

Does anyone know what that could mean

Well, have people in your family died recently? Were you thinking about death earlier in the day?

I always have super normal dreams. Like, I’m just doing stuff.

That’s odd. I rarely have those.

once a few months ago, i dreamed i was the world yoyo champion and had… A DARK MAGIC!! lol

I had this dream when I was about 5 of playing golf with the Berenstien Bears. We were hitting rocks that fell from the sky and they were progressively getting bigger, but not heavier, and they were falling faster and faster.
Another one was me flooring an old black Pontiac Firebird. Don’t know where that dream came from.

Yeah my Grandma and my dog currently died

That could be a reason why.

I had a dream about me dreaming. :o

I had a dream a while ago…

I was a secret agent guy and was assigned to transport the queen to her palace. Well there was a ton of action and chase scenes. I single handedly took on dozens of bad guys while also protecting the beautiful, young queen. Of course I had a trusty pistol and one car for all the chase scenes. Finally we’re at the front gate about to enter when one of the guards (the royal guards with the tall hats, red suit, and stuff) grabs the queen. At the same moment another gaurd knocks me to the ground throws a knife into my back and Says “whatchya gonna do now?”… Throws another knife. I, winceing im pain, look up to the screaming, sobing face the beautiful and young queen knowing I had failed to do my duty fail to find the strength to say anything. The guard throws another knife. “We’ve won” he says. Finally, laying down, I feel another knife pierce into my back. Feeling empty and void of all life inside, I start to shut my eyes…“they’ve won… I’ve failed…” I think. all goes black… and I wake up with three tingling places in my back and the feeling of failure in my heart…

I fell asleep before going to school. I dreamed I was going to school.