Dreamcraft

The pink and chartreuse are killer.

2 Likes

just ordered a pink v3!

3 Likes

Same! Said only 8 left when I ordered at 11:01.

3 Likes

same here. had me sweating lol

3 Likes

Thank you everyone. Hope yall enjoy! I’m so excited to get these out to everyone.

:heart:

4 Likes

Light Peach :peach: is sold out now.

1 Like

Yeah the traffic was making the site feel a little shakey, was getting a longer spinning ball than usual. Looks like there are still a lot of the others left at the moment, Don’t Sleep :sleeping:

2 Likes

I remembered up until 5 minutes before drop time. Then I fell asleep til 3 hours after drop time. Pink was gone :slightly_frowning_face: got a blue :grin:

4 Likes

I made sure to set an alarm. Was on the subway and almost lost reception right before the drop. It was very scary.

2 Likes

I thought it was 7 eastern for some reason, forgot, then checked at 7:30 and just assumed they had sold out and were removed from the site, haha. So I missed the peach unfortunately, but snagged a green. Still excited overall! :slight_smile:

Side note, this little guy lived through three days of hurricane while I was outdoors at Disney back in August, haha. Quality stuff!

6 Likes

@suspense Would you happen to know if .es has a physical location?

2 Likes

Thank you everyone who picked up a throw. I’ve been working on it for a while so I’m really stoked to get this out to everyone.

Technically, yes. The owner Yuta owns and runs a Salon, and has his yo-yo’s next to his hair products he sells. It’s located in Aomori, Japan (the northern tip of Japan)

12 Likes

Went to bed, missed the pink, oh well…

2 Likes

I stayed up past my bedtime for that sweet clear/silver :sunglasses:

7 Likes

For anybody curious about Asora customization, here’s a short video showing off various setups you can use. If you already have your Asora and are interested in having some more cap options, I highly recommend checking out the caps available directly from Mk1 Yoyos!

16 Likes

I am a sucker for this type of engraving on yoyos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My favorite unboxing experience. @suspense thank you ! I just put a spoiler incase someone wants the unboxing to be a surprise :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Asora with mk1 unicorn caps

Asora with mk1 flat caps

13 Likes

God that’s so cool. I need to grab an asora asap. Must need to wait a little on funds…