Dreamcraft

Hot damn!

1 Like

This is one of my most anticipated purchases this year. Excited for the drop

4 Likes

Time of Day?

1 Like

Insta says 7pm. Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s pacific standard time? It doesnā€™t say.

2 Likes

oh gosh, i just realized i still havenā€™t finalized my color choice :grimacing:

4 Likes

Love this Pink!

2 Likes

The pink is so good.

@suspense , how many will be available in each color?

3 Likes

There are other colors? Pink is all ya need

3 Likes

Yesā€¦ good, clammer for the pink! Maybe Iā€™ll have a chance at snagging a clear :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Iā€™m so torn between the og pink and being the oddball going for the gloss black :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone, Iā€™ve been chugging along getting them ready and am so excited to drop them.

The amount for each color varies as Iā€™ve sold a few at worlds, and also received different amounts based on extras that FPM had. Thereā€™s also units heading to yoyostore.es for a Japanese release. As a last minute decision, weā€™re also going to drop some of the raw. Thereā€™s about 15-20 of each color in general though which should be enough for everyone to get their preferred color.

Each yoyo has a clear micro cap - except the pink which have a red ultra light - and a resin sticker over it. Thereā€™s virtually no weight added, it wont show up on the scale when I weigh these stickers.

You will also recieve the stats card. I did the artwork for it and made each one by hand using a proxy method.

7pm PST - sorry :crazy_face:

Iā€™ll keep updating through out the week! Thank you everyone, please feel free to ask any questions you might have.

21 Likes

Most Excellentā€¦

2 Likes

Is there any difference between the Production and the 03?

1 Like

Production is 03, sorry for any confusion!

Ah, ok!

1 Like

I shouldnā€™t buy another Asora but boy do I want one in black.

These look awesome, @suspense !

4 Likes

one of my favorites of the year, ā€¦might pick up another oneā€¦

2 Likes

Can someone post up a clear photo of the v3 profile? Cant seem to find one!

2 Likes

The profile has changed very slightly from 01 and 02 to accommodate the schmoove ring. I think it feels a bit more comfortable because of it too.

17 Likes

It might not look like much but for people whoā€™ve played an Asora V1 or V2, the change in angle on the wall after the schmoove does wonders for making the V3 significantly more forgiving in play.

I struggled to 5A with the V1/V2 but this seemingly minor change to the angle of the wall makes it easier to play to a very noticeable degree.

Also for silicone enjoyers, the bigger schmoove means that silicone cleanup after an application is a lot nicer. No more toothpicks to get silicone out of the tiny old schmoove lol.

12 Likes