Yoyorecreation UPHEAVAL

looks like an OD draupnir until you take a closer look at the inner rim/lip design that is similar to sigtyr, my guess is they might release this in worlds osaka but who knows.

8 Likes

ENHANCE

200w

6 Likes

May be it will be OD Skyfish with re-design based on Skyfish :thinking:

1 Like

rumored sig name: darkside
confirmed price: 24,000JPY/ 160USD

Image credits to massy_mods

14 Likes

“For Darkseid.”

The Yoyorecreation is found, and we will stop at nothing to get it.

1 Like

I want this and the Savage ASAP.

…Andre? Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Update on specs, following @p44company Darkside pic
S/o to massy_mod on IG

4 Likes

Nice specs, photo made me think it was wider. Thanks for update

1 Like

Probably it has thin rim like Skyfish to create the wide rim to rim gap, which fits perfect for Ryuichi style

1 Like

glad he made a change from 44mm to 45mm to his signature since ryuichi constantly making bangers every year

1 Like

Final naming confirmed UPHEAVAL, man they chose a weird name this time

7 Likes

Also let’s not forget that they dropped a TiSS Autoscopy and listed for 200,000 JPY

3 Likes

2 Likes

It looks Overdrive Sigtyr

3 Likes

It is! But the specs for me is way better since both OD draup and Sigtyr had a narrow width and bigger diameter while this one is around 56mm x 45mm

man you can get a frick ton of reg autoscopy with that price ngl but there will be some people who is a big fan of hajime will buy this in a heartbeat (as of now ive seen some few japanese people who already brought one from twitter)

source: twitter

4 Likes

With same specs, I agree with you that I would stick with regular Autoscopy but if I have a spare thousand to spend, I would say yes cuz Hajime is already a legend at such young age.

1 Like

I’ll use the money for a production run ty.

Typical boring colors from Yoyorecreation first-run. I am going to wait on some more exciting colors.

If I have one gripe about YYR it is the BORING colors they choose for their runs. Especially early production. My case is full of silver YYR throws that was the only color available on the release. Can we start with purple? Blue? Pink? …anything but silver and black?

Pretty please?

8 Likes