Dreamcraft

Appreciate it, like I said, ya’ll are the best community out there. (congrats on the little one btw!)

Stoked you enjoyed it! I will definitely keep everyone updated with the release date once I get closer to finishing packaging all of them.

:bow: thank you everyone

9 Likes

Late worlds update.

My siblings are amazing and have both come together to save the day for me. I will definitely be attending worlds.

Like I said in the post I made above, the plan remains the same.

I will be bringing as many Asora’s as I can personally carry on me. They will be $120. If you would like one, hit me up in the messages so I can bring one for you and set it aside. They come with the yoyo, a velvet bag, stickers, stats card, and pin.

This is my first worlds or major contest. So I am far more interested in enjoying myself rather than trying to sell stuff which is why I’m only going to bring a few.

Thank you to everyone. As you know the last few months have been tough and all of the kind words have been extremely motivational to me in keeping my spirits high through out it all. I truly can not express how much all of those messages, comments, posts, and other support given to me has meant.

See you all at Worlds!

28 Likes

Is there any juicy updates on when you’re thinking about releasing the Asora V3 for sale?

4 Likes

in another thread he said end of the month, can’t remember which or id link it

edit: Slim recommendations - #19 by suspense

3 Likes

Oh sweet. Missed that one, thanks!

3 Likes

Teaser here!

Full video here!

Going to WYYC2024 was an absolute blast. I met so many people who enjoy yoyoing and also met a great guy who has been interested in my progress and was eager to sponsor me. I’m thankful to be sponsored by Dreamcraft and excited to be working with them.

Support Dreamcraft here!
Store (Asora V3 coming soon!): https://www.dreamcraft.world/shop
Instagram: dreamcraft (@dreamcraft.world) • Instagram photos and videos

The Asora V3 is dropping soon and it is a modular yoyo lover’s dream! As a side effect organic yoyo which also supports duncan spec 48mm caps, it’s a wonderfully designed yoyo which has a tremendous amount of customizability.
I personally like the stock ultralight side effects with aluminium duncan freehand caps the best, but the yoyo feels drastically different depending on what caps or side effects you use so you will be able to find your favourite configuration one way or another!

20 Likes

congrats on the sponsor!

3 Likes

Alright I have a question for all you Asora fans out there, and maybe even @suspense will have an answer for my quandary.

I’ve had the Asora V2 PIF for a week now and I freakin’ love this thing. It’s been the only yoyo I’ve played with everyday since receiving it. However, I always feel guilty when I hold onto a PIF for too long and I know others are waiting to try it out. So my question is, what is the closest playing/feeling yoyo to the Asora? Of course I’m planning to buy the V3 when it’s released, but I’m looking for something to tie me over in the meantime.

3 Likes

I am not the most knowledgeable when it comes to slim organics but the closest I have is probably a diorama with brass se’s. Still so different, in weight , size, and overall feel. IMO the asora still blows it out of the water. Deff could use diorama to hold you over but you ain’t gonna get the same level of awe til you cop the v3.

4 Likes

At Design ZERO is pretty similar as well.

4 Likes

I’m just popping in to say that logo is SICK

2 Likes

On the OD note, I was looking at the Parlay as a temporary fix. Looks pretty close.

Thank you, I’m glad you’re enjoying the PIF.

I think the Zero lineup looks really close to Asora and would suggest that, but I have not gotten to try one so I can’t be sure.

The temp fix for me if I didn’t have Asora would be a YWET Proto or MMC tbh. Edit: forgot the Sudo, banger.

6 Likes

Might as well drop this here too! Sagane came in recently and I’ve been enjoying it quite a bit. They’ll be shipping out to the pre-orders this week and I’ll have a blog post going over the design more in depth as well.

15 Likes

The 72 grams scared me from a preorder, but they look like they came out sweet

2 Likes

By “Zero lineup” you’re referring to the Freehand Zero, right?

3 Likes

:upside_down_face:

Sorry I didn’t clarify, this one.

8 Likes

you’ve got string on there

2 Likes

85grams , my Boomer rotator cuff would be rather fatigued after 15 minutes. Get some spin time galore with that one.

4 Likes

In my personal opinion, panorama feels the closest of any I’ve tried. Honorable mention to the kommune from Yyf.

There’s not a yo-yo that feels like the Asora 2.

There’s lots of great ones that I’d put on the same level but none of them have that Asora magic. Sudo, parlay, gnome, mechabape, pano/dio, freehand one/zero. They may have their own magic but not Asora magic.

7 Likes