DREAM YOYO

There are some people who don’t really like the C22 at all. Some say that the extreme rim-wieght is just some novelty.

It’s just like any other yo-yo, some will like it and some wont.

a big yo with hubstacks

woaw how did u do that pics?

I think he ment it was his dream yoyo… a yoyo he dreams about

but doing it wouldn’t be hard… Chop the nubs, longer axle, throw on the stack kit… An experienced modder would have an easy time… Alot of room to work with…

Now pull starting that bad boy would be tough…

Now my dream yoyo, It would be all metal,

Now, it would have an H-shape, the rims would be angled and flat and wide like a GM2 but the rest of the body would be sharp and angled like a Superstar… It would have an inner ring like a G5 and stacks…

Weight: A whopping 70 grams, mostly in the rims…
Width: Id say 40-42 mm
Diameter: 57.5-58 mm
Gap width of 4.5-4.6 mm

It would have a large bearing and a fixed gap with some K-Pads for response.

It would be one half green with a blue tye-dye effect and the other side would be Blue with a green tye-dye effect with one translucent green stack and one translucent blue stack… It would have white lazer engraved type in a Comic Sans MS font and would have the yoyo name curved around the top inside above the stack and say “Mitch Kemp Signature Series” curved around the bottom below the stack…

That’s my dream yoyo…

i want a good undersized yoyo with great spin times that just fits well in my hand and has this warm stable feel when you play with it

mikey77 have you tried a Catch 22?

I personally would have to say the C13 is amazing when I tried it, but there could possibly be better out there for me.

I dislike it. I’d choose my Black Knight over a C22 anyday.